OPTI-2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent oil, I use it in all my outdoor 2 cycle equipment, but that all.

Mike B

My neighbor is the head crew chief for a very reputable race operation of jet boats, bikes and legends cars sponsored by Honda, .... I was talking to him yesterday and he recommended this stuff. He said this is the only oil they use on two cycle engines to reduce oil content to minimum. Frank whats your basis for saying its not good for our application would it be good for gasoline motors. I am just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oil and oil content is always a hot topic, I don't agree with the top shelf zenoah builders that say 10 oz. of oil /gallon makes the most power, but the story goes that the dyno show it to be so. I've heard good things about the opti oil too, from some boys that do mod chainsaw competition, and that is a pretty brutal test on an engine. What did you have in mind for the oil?

mb

Jose,

It runs well in my tractor,but I have something better for my boats. :lol:

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

Mike I thought about trying it on a Mod Zenoah to reduce oil content. Maybe I should just save it and run it in my leaf blower.

JOSE

I've run it in a mod Zenoah at 32/1 with good results, I'd use it, but not mixed as light as opti recomends.

mb

My neighbor is the head crew chief for a very reputable race operation of jet boats, bikes and legends cars sponsored by Honda, .... I was talking to him yesterday and he recommended this stuff. He said this is the only oil they use on two cycle engines to reduce oil content to minimum. Frank whats your basis for saying its not good for our application would it be good for gasoline motors. I am just curious.
By not for our aplication I ment not for nitro and alcohol mix. I have mixed some and it did not work, on the other hand if I was running gas I would be using it. This stuff has been around for probably more than 30 years. There were others oils with the same idea but not same results.

Back