OPS Wins World Cup Race in Europe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi David what class and what boat was used in the 45 class that won at the world champs??

I recently bought an Eagle SG with a OPS90 big block and i know i am going to need to replace the bearing in it as it has been sat for 10 years in my friends loft, what are your prices on new bearings, P/L and ROD?

cheers

Steve

That´s are a multiracing boat (FSR-V7,5) 30min finale time, driven by Jürgen Mischke.

He using OPS .45 DRV engine, he wins many races last time, in 3,5 + 15ccm he using picco.

When you need contact, he is member here : JuergenMischke

Hi David what class and what boat was used in the 45 class that won at the world champs??

I recently bought an Eagle SG with a OPS90 big block and i know i am going to need to replace the bearing in it as it has been sat for 10 years in my friends loft, what are your prices on new bearings, P/L and ROD?

cheers

Steve
Steve I just bought some new parts from Dave and man I was Pleasantly suprised . The new Rods are knifedged and the piston and liner are modded also from the factory. Hear are some pics . Dave thanks Charlie

David what parts are available for the disc engines? I still run the pro 21, 45, 67 and 80. I have 2 Drum 80's and 1 drum 67. I would like to get spare dics's and pins for the 45 and 67.

Brad

cheers

Steve
Steve I just bought some new parts from Dave and man I was Pleasantly suprised . The new Rods are knifedged and the piston and liner are modded also from the factory. Hear are some pics . Dave thanks Charlie
interesting. I assume all current brand-new manufactured engines have updated/modded components then?

Latest posts

Back