OPS Engine European Dealers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbn

Now that Aeromarine has given up OPS Marine engines USA dealership and another USA distributor has not as yet been found nor should we expect one in the near future due to the high cost of the Euro vs. the US Dollar, a lot of us are now hung up looking for spare parts. I would ask any European country boaters who read this forum if they can advise us how and where to contact any European OPS marine engine dealers who would sell engines and/or spare parts to the USA. Please respond via this forum or e-mail me - [email protected]

Thanks for a quick reply

guy's i can get ops engines and parts

newest ops 45 with pipe $360.00aus

newest ops 67 with pipe $425.00aus

regards Aaron

Gundert Sportmodelle in Germany. They have engines and spares and speak English (american too). The website is difficult but Heiner and Ruth Gundert are helpful and reliable.

Phone +49711 5783031

Fax: +49711 5783032

[email protected]

<a href="http://www.gundert-modellboote" target="_blank">http://www.gundert-modellboote</a>

Dave

Ronald van Essen and I met Herr Gundert a few years ago at his shop, he is a very cool guy. Been messing with model boats for a LONG time. I think he also speaks French... Cool guy.

~James

Hi All,

Good to hear there are still places to get OPS stuff. Is it still possible to buy new OPS pipes, like the OPS3280?

Paul

I am thinking about selling all of my ops 67's. some new some used. If anyone is interested, let me know..

bigbird

Thanks for the links guys :) . Trying to find a OPS3280 pipe in German and Swedish is fun.

Paul

I found this site for a shop in England. WWW.mantuamodel.co.uk/ There site shows 45's and 67's. I didn't check to see if they ship overseas. I have 2 21RE's, 1 45, and 1 67. I need bearings for one of the 21's, and the carb hold down cleaves for the 45.

I found this site for a shop in England. WWW.mantuamodel.co.uk/ There site shows 45's and 67's. I didn't check to see if they ship overseas. I have 2 21RE's, 1 45, and 1 67. I need bearings for one of the 21's, and the carb hold down cleaves for the 45.
Mantua allegedly manufacture OPS engines now, and Mantua UK are allegedly the UK importer / distributor.

I have tried to do business with them several times now though, and have had no luck.

Basically, you will be lucky if they reply to emails. If they do, or if you speak to them on the phone, and they say "we can order it for you", abandon all hope of receiving it, or any updates on the progress - should you choose to place an order with them.

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this suprising? I have e-mailed every one of the contacts listed so far - english- german-canadian-swedish & the only one to give me the courtesy of a response is Mr. Noller in Germany who responds promptly & with great courtesy with parts prices, etc.. Once I get detailed information from him as to exchange rates, some idea of how and how much is average shipping, payment terms, etc. I will let all you OPS engine owners know . It seems that Mantua of Italy, the owners of OPS will not respond in any way so far. What a shame that Aeromarine had to give up the line because of the prohibitive dollar exchange rates that are now in place.

I have run OPS engines for over 30 years and will put my stock 45 drum rotor engine against any others with great confidence and as long as I can get parts at some reasonable cost - I will keep them going. I highy recommend that all you OPS owners do not push any panic buttons yet. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Hi All

Rc Jets Has been appointed the new Exclusive Ops Distributor in Australia, we stock all major parts and complete engines For more details contact us at www.rcjets.com.au or pop us and email at [email protected]

George Pap

Rc jets

www.rcjets.com.au

Latest posts

Back