• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS and other Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ids987

Supporting Member
Not sure if anyone here will be interested - since I am in the UK, and I know the bulk of forum members are in the US, but I thought I would post here before eBay.

I have a number of OPS pipes which I am looking to shift - mostly brand new (as far as I can tell), but old. Most have boxes - though the boxes are a bit battered, and the foam packing has largely disintegrated. If anyone is interested, I can provide more details, photos, work out shipping etc. Will split or job lot. Highlights as follows:

1) OPS 21 Nitro pipe Brand New x 1 (I think this is the 3280, but not 100% sure. Can measure). ### SOLD ###

2) OPS 21 Nitro pipe - as above, but used, and dented around the area where the header meets the front cone.

3) OPS 60 Nitro pipe x 1 - Brand New

4) OPS 45 pipes x 2 One new, one good used.

5) OPS 60 silenced pipe Brand New.6) MACS pipe used. I think this is the 60 to 75 size.

7) Irwin 60 sized muffled pipe used.

8) OPS 21 Unsilenced new - the smaller pipe, not the Nitro version.

Where I have said brand new, as far as I can tell, these have never been used. Some bear the marks of disintegrated foam, and some have some slight surface scratching. More detail if anyone is interested in anything specifically.

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anyone here will be interested - since I am in the UK, and I know the bulk of forum members are in the US, but I thought I would post here before eBay.

I have a number of OPS pipes which I am looking to shift - mostly brand new (as far as I can tell), but old. Most have boxes - though the boxes are a bit battered, and the foam packing has largely disintegrated. If anyone is interested, I can provide more details, photos, work out shipping etc. Will split or job lot. Highlights as follows:

1) OPS 21 Nitro pipe Brand New x 1 (I think this is the 3280, but not 100% sure. Can measure).

2) OPS 21 Nitro pipe - as above, but dented around the area where the header meets the front cone.

3) OPS 60 Nitro pipe x 1 or possibly 2 - Brand New

4) OPS 29 - 45 pipes Brand New x 3, good used x 1 (some are called 29 - 40, some .45. The pipes appear to be the same).

5) OPS 60 silenced pipe Brand New.

6) MACS pipe used. I think this is the 60 to 75 size.

7) Irwin 60 sized pipe used.

Where I have said brand new, as far as I can tell, these have never been used. Some bear the marks of disintegrated foam, and some have some slight surface scratching. More detail if anyone is interested in anything specifically.

Ian
Ian, I am interested in # 1 (21 Pipe)

Could you please shoot me some pics to [email protected] along with some prices please mate

Johno

1) OPS 21 Nitro pipe Brand New x 1 (I think this is the 3280, but not 100% sure. Can measure).

2) OPS 21 Nitro pipe - as above, but dented around the area where the header meets the front cone.

4) OPS 29 - 45 pipes Brand New x 3, good used x 1 (some are called 29 - 40, some .45. The pipes appear to be the same).

Ian
Ian, I am interested in # 1 (21 Pipe)

Could you please shoot me some pics to [email protected] along with some prices please mate

Johno
Sure Johno, I'll take some photos tonight, and drop you a PM.

Ian

Ian
ian im interested in the irwin 60 pipe please send price and pic to [email protected] thanks shane

If Johno doesnt take pipe #1, I would like to be next in line for it. If he does, shoot me a pm with price for #2. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back