• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS .67 Red Head BNIB + Upgrades (RPM Rod, Water -Cooled Custom Header)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

I have a brand new Red Head OPS .67 Disc Rotor motor. New style (With Windows in the skirt of the piston). Bushed Rod, with new Boca bearings ($50 Upgrade from OEM) installed. It also comes with a K&B collet/flywheel assembly (Non-OEM) to assist with starting and is the "Best" weight for racing. I've run OPS .67's for more than 20 years in scale-boats. This motor is NOT Modified in any way, other than the bearing upgrade and flywheel assy. $235 for the motor as listed above.

I also have a very trick Water-Cooled exhaust header with slight angle for use in Scale-Boats. You can't buy a header like this. I'll send it with the motor for $35

I also have (1) only New in Package RPM Rod for this OPS .67. I will sell it with the motor for it's new cost (10+ years ago) of $40. You can not buy these, or find them anymore. It is a great upgrade.... I have never broken a RPM rod in the 20+ years running OPS.

That's $310 total for everything, or as you prefer without the Header, and/or Rod. Send me your email for Pictures!!

I'll also throw in a square drive cable nut for the flywheel if you need one... I think I have both 3/16" Square, and 1/4" Square for that motor.

Let me know what else you might need, and/or what else you are looking for. I also have an awesome "Modified for Scale-Boat", K&B .67 that has been run but is still "very-tight" as those motors need to be in order to make good HP.

Thanks,

David Jensen

R/C Unlimiteds

www.rcunlimiteds.org

My email: [email protected]

P.S. - Or, the motor is $135, when you buy the header for $85, and the RPM Rod for $90... you choose... any combination that adds to $310 works for me, plus shipping and Paypal if reqd.

P.P.S.- Or, pay $125 for the motor, $50 for me to install $50 in bearings (Free Install), plus $67 for a Header you could not buy for $135 ( 1/2 price), and $$68 for a $90 RPM Rod (if you could find one for that) = $310... This is a great deal!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey david Try Chris porten here in kennewick he runs ops in earls old pay n pak his number is on the rcu web site in the mebers section

Back