• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 45 with rpm rod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck899

1 OPS 45 disc engine with RPM rod and original stock (new) rod. Excellent compression, with 3/16 square drive nut. About 1/2 -1 gallon of fuel ran through. Bearings excellent. I can take paypal. I can be reached at [email protected]

$125 US plus $8 for shipping to anywhere in North America.

Thanks.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Duck899 said:
1 OPS 45 disc engine with RPM rod and original stock (new) rod. Excellent compression, with 3/16 square drive nut. About 1/2 -1 gallon of fuel ran through. Bearings excellent. I can take paypal. I can be reached at [email protected]$125 US plus $8 for shipping to anywhere in North America.

Thanks.....

103717[/snapback]

Yeah, I think that will belong to me.

Send me an email/ address etc. for payment

Brian Schymik

[email protected]

Brian Schymik said:
Duck899 said:
1 OPS 45 disc engine with RPM rod and original stock (new) rod. Excellent compression, with 3/16 square drive nut. About 1/2 -1 gallon of fuel ran through. Bearings excellent. I can take paypal. I can be reached at [email protected]$125 US plus $8 for shipping to anywhere in North America.

Thanks.....

103717[/snapback]

Yeah, I think that will belong to me.

Send me an email/ address etc. for payment

Brian Schymik

[email protected]

103786[/snapback]

Sold to Brian.....

Back