• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K90 MOTORS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

The first K90 motor is complete with the exception of 4 head bolts. The piston & used sleeve have the fit of a near new P/S. I would consider the piston & cylinder to have good compression.

In looking over the head button and crank shaft they look like they are possibly slightly used. It appears to have a new or slightly used engine case. This motor has the roller bearing setup for the crank shaft. The crank shaft bearings spin freely.

The head clearance is .013

SNV34030.JPGSNV34035.JPGSNV34037.JPGSNV34038.JPGSNV34039.JPGSNV34045.JPGSNV34047.JPGSNV34048.JPGSNV34058.JPG

The second K90 appears to have everything other than 2 head bolts with standard straight edge screw driver head bolts & 1-back plate bolt that is missing. It has the needle bearings setup for the connecting rod. It comes with the CMB style carburetor rather than the original K90 carb as outlined on the first motor. The piston/sleeve on this motor has average compression. This motor appears to have a new engine case or has had minimal use. The hex drive collets are 1/4" and in good shape. As best I can tell the headers look like they are at 15 degrees, with springs & gaskets included. The crank shaft bearings spin freely.

The head clearance is .013

SNV34053.JPGSNV34054.JPGSNV34056.JPGSNV34626.JPG

I would prefer to sell everything as a package deal for $320.00. Shipping is included in the price and I will send it to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Payment method by Paypal or M.O. To start "Joenagy" is first in line for the K90 motors. If he is not interested then it will be sold to the "first to take it".

Please only reply to this thread, no PM. If my Paypal information is requested send me your inquiry.

Hey Boaters,

It looks like all the answers are being made about "Loop Porting". Is anyone interested in the motors?

Thanks Brad

The Mod to the piston is to Blow the Fuel Up thru the Boost ports When the rifleing effect of the piston comes down. at this time the case is under postive pressure & you would want the hole in the piston to line up with the hole in the liner liner when the piston is BDC. We call this the Poor Mans Supercharger Mod..... But... Frank Orlic made it famous.........

The Mod to the piston is to Blow the Fuel Up thru the Boost ports When the rifleing effect of the piston comes down. at this time the case is under postive pressure & you would want the hole in the piston to line up with the hole in the liner liner when the piston is BDC. We call this the Poor Mans Supercharger Mod..... But... Frank Orlic made it famous.........
thanks joe,very good explanation. sorry again,brad..
default_sad.png

Wish I had the extra funds!! Bad time of year.

Brad
If I would have had more time during race season then listing boat stuff would be better suited. I can always start listing equipment before the race season next year. It is time for me to start selling some boats and parts I am not using.

Thanks Brad

Things are coming together nicely. I've got three boats ready now. I will Inlist some help from Kevin in February to make sure I'm on the right track.

I'll send you some photos when I get home home from Helsinki

Back