Online Hobby Stores?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterboy

I'm looking for some online nitro boat stores. All I can find is the little cheap non-racing boat stores. I live in an area where there are no hobby shops around that carry good boat stuff. :angry: Any help finding some would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris

I'm looking for some online nitro boat stores. All I can find is the little cheap non-racing boat stores. I live in an area where there are no hobby shops around that carry good boat stuff. :angry: Any help finding some would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris
www.alshobbyshop.com www.philshobbyshop.com both are great and dont forget www.cmdracing.com. One good thing the dock has is plenty of information on hobby sources. If you know what your looking for just ask on here someone will point you in the right direction. AND you could always call the Waltster Walt Barney on here has everything Nitro but im not sure he has gas LOL Mike

cmdracing.com

seaducerboats.com

rossisales.com

rumracingproducts.com

That's all I can think of right off hand!

Hope this helps,

Cliff

go to www.unlimitedsnw.org There is an entire page of model boat vendors on the website.

go to www.unlimitedsnw.org There is an entire page of model boat vendors on the website.
Good hearing from anther boater in East Tn.The sources the previous posts gave are a great start.There is a "gang" of us in Knoxville that run regularly on Sunday mornings and like the postman we're out in all conditions all year.Between us we can give you more sources than you would ever want to know.We run in Oak Ridge which is north west of Knoxville and I 75.There are two hobby shops in west Knoxville or slightly west of Knoxville plus one of the "Gang"runs a hobby shop,rc car track,and a graphics shop.

One guy regularly comes from Sevierville,about 50 miles each way.I think sweetwater is about the same.

We go the whole route from rtr to twin riggers,also gas hydros,monos, and riggers.

We're always looking for new meat.E-mail me [email protected] or contact me thru IW if you want more info.

Harvey

Back