• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One of a kind 20 Hydro Outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

This hull truly is one of a kind. Both Stu Barr and Ron Jefferson have had a hand in building this wicked fast rigger.

The faster it runs the better it handles. It actually sticks to the water more the faster you go. Much like a well setup crapshooter 45 Hydro. With the right engine this hull can be raced in the 70 MPH range. It is currently setup for a Nova Rossi engine. Some of you may have had a chance to see it in action when Ron Jefferson was racing it in London, Ontario. I just don't have time to race it and don't have the heart to leave in on the shelf. Here is your chance to get your hands on a wicked fast, ready to race one of a kind 20 Hydro for one heck of a deal. I paid $1000 dollars what you see posted in this add and I am willing to let it go for $600. Add is posted on multiple sites so first offer takes it.

I am selling it with all running hardware less engine and tune pipe. (ie metal tank, prop, servos, stand,extra cowl)

e-mail me at [email protected] for pics

Back