ONE DAY RACE IN BRANDON, FL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captwalter

Just got home about an hour ago from Atlanta. Got lost after the race and ended up in Madison, GA for a few ++++ days.

Do we have enough scales for the Brandon Race? I am still packed from the Spring Nats and ready to go. Perry

Just got home about an hour ago from Atlanta. Got lost after the race and ended up in Madison, GA for a few ++++ days.
Do we have enough scales for the Brandon Race? I am still packed from the Spring Nats and ready to go. Perry
Perry,

It's not looking good... just you and me. I just can't seem to find a third. Andy Greene says he'll drive a boat if we can find one for him. Any Takers??

Don do we have a boat count yet. Great timing Perry hope to see you there
On Monday we were around 50. Many late entries coming in. We will be addressing that at the race. Hav to get guys motivated to enter earlier to allow for awards/race set up.

STILL LOOKING FOR A SCALE ENTRY!!

Hope to have fun! Will be testing for Miami at Brandon this Sunday. How about another scale testing with Don and I. Joe and Joe where are you? Perry

Don , any updates on the boat count yet ?? What time are we getting started ? Im looking forward to another great race day at the Brandon club !!!! See you guys Sunday.

Perry I hope your coming over. always look forward to seeing you at the races.

Rod H if you catch this post, I got your back for a pitman if you can handle my busy one boat raceday for me in B-Mono, LOL.

Warren, aka Zoom Cat- dont eat any glue Sat. night, you know it turns your stomach on raceday- LOL -Happy motoring...........

Gentleman, Your on the clock-

Last edited by a moderator:
Don , any updates on the boat count yet ?? What time are we getting started ? Im looking forward to another great race day at the Brandon club !!!! See you guys Sunday.

Rod H if you catch this post, I got your back for a pitman if you can handle my busy one boat raceday for me in B-Mono, LOL.

Lou, aka Zoom Cat- dont eat any glue Sat. night, you know it turns your stomach on raceday- LOL -Happy motoring...........

Around 60. 9:00 start

Lou, aka Zoom Cat- dont eat any glue Sat. night, you know it turns your stomach on raceday- LOL -Happy motoring...........

Dam Andy,,,,Why you dissin me callin me Lou and Sh#$ Zoom Cat is Warren :angry: :eek:

Dam Andy,,,,Why you dissin me callin me Lou and Sh#$ Zoom Cat is Warren :angry: :eek:
**** Budwieser ....

I got knocked on the head doing my own stunts while eating some glue :lol: :lol: Sorry dude :eek: You knew what I meant .....

Last edited by a moderator:

**** Budwieser ....

I got knocked on the head doing my own stunts while eating some glue :lol: :lol: Sorry dude :eek: You knew what I meant .....
So what flavor you like,, I like gorrilla glue myself, has that tangy aftertaste :blink:

**** Budwieser ....

So what flavor you like,, I like gorrilla glue myself, has that tangy aftertaste :blink:
I personally prefer the cherry flavored loctite.

Andy: I would like to have you call for me tomorrow in Sport 40. Will you please send me an email to [email protected] confirming you can do the honors for me. Also I need your email address. Many thanks, Perry

Andy: I would like to have you call for me tomorrow in Sport 40. Will you please send me an email to [email protected] confirming you can do the honors for me. Also I need your email address. Many thanks, Perry
Perry , you have email. The pleasure is always mine whenever you need a pitman just ask. Thanks Andy

Perry , you have email. The pleasure is always mine whenever you need a pitman just ask. Thanks Andy
Perry congrats on the Sport 40 win today.Hell of a 3rd heat. Hope you made it home safely. THANKS.

A great day at the pond and Thanks to Don Riek/ Brandon Model Boaters and all you guys(Rod and the rest of the Tampa club) that make the WCRA Series happen . Your hard work and extra effort to put on a one day race series is greatly appreciated...

Andy: Thanks for your comments but the win was due to the coach I used. You did a great job. Many thanks.

As always the Brandon Club did a tremendous job putting on their race. Even with the problems they faced with the lake they were still able to finish everything up at a decent hour. Thanks Brandon you guys and gals are the greatest. Perry

Andy

Don't make me tell everyone.

Great race at Brandon!! Thanks to the club for another great outing.

Andy, A vallient effort.

Doc, Lou, & Warren.

As always the Brandon Club did a tremendous job putting on their race. Even with the problems they faced with the lake they were still able to finish everything up at a decent hour.

What kind of problem is the Brandon club facing with there lake.

Info please, I'm concered!!

Rick

As always the Brandon Club did a tremendous job putting on their race. Even with the problems they faced with the lake they were still able to finish everything up at a decent hour.
What kind of problem is the Brandon club facing with there lake.

Info please, I'm concered!!

Rick
No biggie Rick, just had some hydrilla floating loose. Nothing the dip net couldnt handle. ;)

Back