OMG ITS NOT A JAE!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opio

Well sorry if you didn't like the title lol, just about every thread is about a JAE sweet boats but I wanted to show off one I just got from shawdaddy.

Here is the bullet .21

100_2681.jpg

100_2680.jpg

100_2682.jpg

100_2683.jpg

Thanks again shawdaddy, cant wait to get her in the water.

Nice,

Shawdaddy if you are watching where did that header come from and I wonder if it will fit a N/R T21

Tim

Well sorry if you didn't like the title lol, just about every thread is about a JAE sweet boats but I wanted to show off one I just got from shawdaddy.

Here is the bullet .21

100_2681.jpg

100_2680.jpg

100_2682.jpg

100_2683.jpg

Thanks again shawdaddy, cant wait to get her in the water.

Looks good Jeremy, I would use a 90* water outlet though. I will make it easier to see your spray and keep water away from the pipe, Also when starting the boat use the front boom tube in the stand I built it a little short and it will rock with ya.

Tim I sold the boat W/O the power so Jeremy will have to answer that one. Ryon Shaw

Might want to re - route that waterline a bit !! :D
Yea I will, thats the way it came so I'm going to get her on the water and running then button up a few things like the water line. The boat was built awesome and I can't thank Shawdaddy enough for the deal I got.

It's a STS with novarossi internals, 5 port p/s/r and crank.

yep! lol how you know lol!!! thanks again BB. I dont need to answer on this thread everyone else knows whats in it lol!!!

I'm wagering that a lot of members are getting tired of hearing about the JAE's but I've got the fever also.

Yeah, that's a typical header for an 1/8 scale buggy, truggy or whatever they're calling them this week. I've got 2 of them collecting dust.

I'm wagering that a lot of members are getting tired of hearing about the JAE's but I've got the fever also.

Yeah, that's a typical header for an 1/8 scale buggy, truggy or whatever they're calling them this week. I've got 2 of them collecting dust.
Yea I do too!! I hope no one thought I was knocking the JAE's. I have a .12 running NR.12, and a NIB kit sitting on shelf waiting for me to bouy mine!

Yea Yea I just hope it runs that good in my rigger! Also I'm glad you still have that vid I lost the link lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you had a chance to run the boat yet? I kind of miss it now. It has always been a good running boat. Hope you have fun with it. Ryon Shaw

Yea I did run it. She was NICE. tracked true and smooth! I have got her hair done now she is a red head.

100_2724.jpg

Latest posts

Back