• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OMC Mod VP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi All,

I have an OMC Mod VP here which I am giving away to someone who wants to race it. My only condition is that it will be raced or shared and not sold on. All you need to do is bolt on your K&B or OS outboard and go. I had a K&B SS on the back and was VERY happy with the speed and handeling of the boat.

I raced this boat at the 07 Tunnel Champs as a 'borrow me boat' from Mark Poole and won the class. After that I purchased it off Mark, I basically only paid for the motor and servos, so that is why I am passing it along to someone else. I would have included the motor but I have already sold that on.

The bottom has had some of Marks mods done to it which help it corner better

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=78&do=view_album&album=912

The Damage on the cowl is from being hit by someone at the race, it would have been a clean sweep if I won that heat ;-) Hey John LOL

One other Condition is that reciever pays all shipping.

Cheers

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

I have an OMC Mod VP here which I am giving away to someone who wants to race it. My only condition is that it will be raced or shared and not sold on. All you need to do is bolt on your K&B or OS outboard and go. I had a K&B SS on the back and was VERY happy with the speed and handeling of the boat.

I raced this boat at the 07 Tunnel Champs as a 'borrow me boat' from Mark Poole and won the class. After that I purchased it off Mark, I basically only paid for the motor and servos, so that is why I am passing it along to someone else. I would have included the motor but I have already sold that on.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=78&do=view_album&album=912

The Damage on the cowl is from being hit by someone at the race, it would have been a clean sweep if I won that heat ;-) Hey John LOL

Cheers

Kris
i would like to have it zip is 93422

Hi All,

Cheers

Kris
i would like to have it zip is 93422
If NAMBA860 passes, I'd like to be considered

Boat has a cool history.....

It was one of the 5 boats that was used in the first Mod-VP series in 2006. John Knight capped off the season by winning the point title driving this hull in the last race.

Grimracer Mike Z. Won the 'smack talk shootout' with the hull the same year at the Tunnel Champs. The '06 Tunnel Race DVD has this race on it.

Kris borrowed the boat from me for the '07 Tunnel Champs and won first place.

Whoever ends up with the boat can PM me and I will tell you another simple mod to the bottom that will make it even better.

The Gen 2 hulls have all of these improvements built in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Cheers

Kris
kris pm sent

Hey Mark,

I have run it over here a few times and it is FAST, but we just don't race them so it is a waste of a nice hull at my house. I hope Shane can continue the winning ways with this boat.

Cheers

Kris

Hey Mark,

I have run it over here a few times and it is FAST, but we just don't race them so it is a waste of a nice hull at my house. I hope Shane can continue the winning ways with this boat.

Cheers

Kris
kris payment sent thank you soooo much. send to shane forrest 7680 santa ynez ave atascadero,california 93422

Hi All,

Cheers

Kris
hey kris check your email,shane

Hi All,

Cheers

Kris
i resent it again i didnt know about the au at the end sorry.

Back