• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OMC Mod-VP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Poole ModVP

OMC Mod-VP boat, motor and radio complete RTR.

This is one of the boats that raced in the Mod-VP shootout at the '06 CMB Tunnel race.

3.5 K&B SS engine, unmodified

X440 2 blade prop

Futaba 3PM-FM 3 channel system includes transmitter (only using 2 channels on this boat)

8 oz main and 1 oz hopper fuel tanks

Boat is painted bright red and yellow

Ran about a month ago, ran super

Comes with starting stand, fits bottom of boat nicely

Excellent boat for a novice too because these boats are very forgiving to drive.

$275.00 includes shipping in cont. US. Check or Money order.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
OMC Mod-VP boat, motor and radio complete RTR.
This is one of the boats that raced in the Mod-VP shootout at the '06 CMB Tunnel race.

3.5 K&B SS engine, unmodified

X440 2 blade prop

Futaba 3PM-FM 3 channel system includes transmitter (only using 2 channels on this boat)

8 oz main and 1 oz hopper fuel tanks

Boat is painted bright red and yellow

Ran about a month ago, ran super

Comes with starting stand, fits bottom of boat nicely

Excellent boat for a novice too because these boats are very forgiving to drive.

$275.00 includes shipping in cont. US

Thanks,

Mark
can i see pics please thanks DW

Sold to fishinghole pending funds.
Thanks!
Mark, if this deal fell through and the boat is still for sale I would like to buy it. James Beasley at "[email protected]"

James,

If the sale does go through, I have one available from the same inital set of 5 that Mark built. This one Mark is selling is one of those 5. Mine has the same SS engine and was the fastest one of the group. No pics so hit me with a PM so we can discuss if you are interested.

John

Sold to fishinghole pending funds.
Thanks!
Mark, if this deal fell through and the boat is still for sale I would like to buy it. James Beasley at "[email protected]"

James,

If the sale does go through, I have one available from the same inital set of 5 that Mark built. This one Mark is selling is one of those 5. Mine has the same SS engine and was the fastest one of the group. No pics so hit me with a PM so we can discuss if you are interested.

John
Hello JK,

I just got home from work and read my personal e-mail, can't do that on a government network. Sent you a reply advising I accept your offer so consider it SOLD. Advise me how to pay? Do you accpet blood? lol! James Beasley

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back