old vs new Speedmaster 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackool

How does the old differ from the new Speedmaster 21 in terms of performance because the new has a completely

modified hull and deck? ???

The new hull runs much flatter on the water than the old hull. I ran the new hull at the Internats and it never blew off or dumped when many of the old Speedmasters did. I was also able to run more prop than the others.

Sure would like to see a pic of this new hull... ;D

Does if differ from the older version much???? ???

Thanks Joe. You've got such a beauty there with that Mac 21. What pitch of prop did you use ? Do you run your boat with a turn fin?

hey joe, i see you got a first place in one of the heats. CONGRATS! ;D you must have a quick boat to manage that at the 'nats. then again, monos are a "drivin man's class", so you must be a hell of a driver too. i went to the 2000 nats and 20 mono was a fiercely competetive class! what carb and remote needle is that? a D&J? any performance change over stock? and that pipe, it's an anodized Brown pipe right?

Thanks again Joe thought set up would be different from the older Speedmasters because of the completely new hull.

I see there's just a hull between us cause I have boat #106. ;D

Clay, I don't know what performance the D&J gave me over the stock carb because the boat had not been ran until the Internats. It throttles well and that's why I used it. The D&J from a Nova Rossi will fit the MAC.

Back