Off subject

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkScott

Well, if one likes multi engines, you might want to take a look here... Some enginering sure was needed for this to happen.

Big Bike

Mark...

Wheeeeeeeew!!!! Dat makes me sweat just lookin at it :D

KEWL find Mark,

Gene ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats kinda rediculous, you cant even reach the steering! It will go faster than you could ever control, a 1000cc sportbike will go faster than you ever will want it to go! Gas milage im sure would be great though :lol: Id throw that much power into something funner like a car! its still pretty cool though

Phil :D :rolleyes: B)

Hey Ernie, been a long time. I see you're still playing with toy boats.

Congrats on your internats wins.

Mechanic's special ad:

Tune ups $34.99...........spark plugs extra........LOL

And yes, for the chicks screaming "Bigger is better"...open up the garage baby! :lol: :lol:

My $0.02

WHY BOTHER - WHAT A WASTE OF EFFORT

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gary,

Think bout this this way, start that first one up in tha shop, 48 cyl all air cooled, idle for five minutes and ya warmed up the shop and could cook a mean hot dog fer lunch :lol: ;)

Slideblues said:
Hey Gary,Think bout this this way, start that first one up in tha shop, 48 cyl all air cooled, idle for five minutes and ya warmed up the shop and could cook a mean hot dog fer lunch :lol: ;)
Yeah, warm it up and dry your fiberglass faster.LOL :lol: :lol:

ernie lafleur said:
not much ehaust outlet for 48 cylinders !
I was thinking the same thing. But why need a big exhaust sytem when you have one tiny carb feeding 8 cylinders? Amazing engineering to one extent, but falls way short on induction and exhaust.

Still cool looking.

Back