Odonnell

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwo

What's up with Tower Discontinuing Odonnell? Anybody know if Odonnell is going to keep making plugs? Looking for OD89's Thanks John

What's up with Tower Discontinuing Odonnell? Anybody know if Odonnell is going to keep making plugs? Looking for OD89's Thanks John
Try Amain hobbies,Horizon hobbies or Rocket City... I just bought a 100 purples for a sweet price. I like them in 20 boats....I dont think anyone will ever beat Towers price hate to see them go from there......

Try Amain hobbies,Horizon hobbies or Rocket City... I just bought a 100 purples for a sweet price. I like them in 20 boats....I dont think anyone will ever beat Towers price hate to see them go from there......
i get my OD Purple's from a company on ebay.. $1.39 each.

Is the entire ODonnel line being discontinued, or just re-branded?

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I gathered is tower will no longer be selling them... still in production though. ... I believe. ....

and i would GUESS this is just a GUESS you will be seeing GRIMRACER PLUGS in the near future

again JUST A GUESS

chris

I was in the O'Donnell shop just last week and the machines that make the glow plugs were running 24 hours a day, seven days a week with the O'Donnell logo on ALL of them.

You figure.....

Charles

What I find odd, is that there is no info for plugs on the O'Donnell web site. They used to have comparison charts for their glow plugs also.

OD is still running full steam and fast as ever. New distribution is currently being establish as best as I know. The OD guys have always been great to deal with and will always help with questions.

I need to get out and burn some fuel and try out some plugs.

Buck

Back