Odonnell Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have known Jack and Steve for many, many years. I am proud to call both of them my friends.

They are some of the nicest people that you could ever meet plus they are both in the final few percent of being the most knowledgeable people there is in 2 stroke technology.

They have always been and still are a major contributor to

our hobby.

Charles

Thanks Charles I will put the check in the mail today
default_biggrin.png
:D

The ODonnell Family are to this hobby as Steve Jobs was to Apple. Thanks for always sharing the knowledge and producing world class products..

Go Orange or go slow......

OD Punch fuel & OD glow plugs in all my nitro boats. Awesome products & great support from Jack & Steve (-;

Anyone have a phone number for Steve Odonnell? I need to talk to him about his Punch Fuel. Thanks.

Haven't been here on IW for a while but dropped by and saw this post. Steve raced in our District when it was just one big district 9. My earliest recollection I have of him and Jack, I think I was just a pre-teen. I think Steve was a 16 or 17. I saw him do things driving a boat that I didn't think I could contend with. He's the only one I've thought that way of.

Back