O'Donnell 77 standard plug medium

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raytam

Is the O'Donnell 77 medium glow plug good to use in a 21 with 60%nitro? ambient temp ranges from 60 to 90F. Thanks

Ron

To warm for 60% use the blue top or my favorite, the indexed mc-9 like I set you up with.

Is the O'Donnell 77 medium glow plug good to use in a 21 with 60%nitro? ambient temp ranges from 60 to 90F. Thanks

Ron
I have used them with no noticeable difference. I do pull the element down. But I do run at an altitude of 5200 feet.

Robert

namba 860 - what's up with your throttle exhaust venture? I'm kinda interested after seeing this boat go...

BBMods - I tried indexing my other plugs and it burnt out faster. Of course my plug (sh#3) was way too hot for my fuel. Does it matter where you point the wire? Also, I tried your airdam suggestion at it did reduce my boat from wanting to flip but at slow speeds, it tends to go submariner. It happened twice.

the index is the height I pull the 2 loops to, not the location of the wire.

that mc-9 should still be alive right Ron?

we need to blueprint that 18 of yours, its got a lot of power left in it.

bring the element out into the exposed bowl of fuel, in theory it improves ignition.

Back