• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Odds and Ends (Outboard/Inboard)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Locke

Hey Everyone,

Just listing some equipment that`s no longer needed.....

1. Mark Hopper .21 Silver Bullet HP pipe with a Steve Wood stinger, Like New condition.....$70.00

2. Lawless .21 outboard Lower Unit, both K&B and O.S adaptor`s included, Excellent condition.....SOLD

3. Nova Rossi .21 pipe (black) Has been cut, 9 3/8 is the overall length, Excellent condition....$25

4. Andy Brown .21 Quiet pipe (I believe, not a %100 sure) Looks to be older, Overall length 10" Good condition..SOLD

5. Doc Turner Oiler with instructions + fitting`s, was bought for a scale, Brand New....SOLD

6. O.S 9b carb with 3rd channel needle and an adaptor so it can be mounted to a OPS .67, Good condition...SOLD

7. D&J carb (purple barrel), approx suited for a .67 - .465 ID/.550 OD. Good condition...$50

8. Swiss Bearing`s for a OS RG, Brand new (never installed) Package`s have been opened....$20

9. Picco/CMB .67 Headers, 3 in total - All different angle`s, Bought them off IW, didn`t get around to using them, Brand new....SOLD

9. OS .21 Outboard, Prepped by OER - Less then half a gallon through it, Great condition..$240.00

If you would like pic`s please send me your email address to [email protected], Can only accept money order`s (not set-up for paypal) prices`s don`t include shipping, only actual costs will be charged......

Thanks for looking, Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
O.S outboard and silver bullet pipe are available again, original deal fell through, thanks...Mike

How much for the lawless 3.5 lower?

I call dibs if its still fs.

Last edited:
I talked with Mike the other day. He still has some rc boats however his interests will be focused on his full size outboard hydro racing this summer. I know because I am his pitman.

I'm sure he will never get out of the hobby completely. Much like myself.

I talked with Mike the other day. He still has some rc boats however his interests will be focused on his full size outboard hydro racing this summer. I know because I am his pitman.
I'm sure he will never get out of the hobby completely. Much like myself.

Hope to see you both this summer

Hey Guy`s,

Randy`s pretty well hit the head on the nail, will always have an interest in RC but just looking for a change of scenery now a day`s.....

I`ve sent pic`s to interested parties.....

Cheers, Mike

Latest posts

Back