Octura Dealer Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Perez

I have a need for some odds and ends from Octura. I need someone who has access to Octura inventory and is setup as a dealer:

3/16 square-end flex-cable (std lay) 24”

6mm smooth bore flex with a 3/16 square cable collet or insert

Parts for a flex-ferule for 3/16 cable (including 3/16 stub)

Here is what I’m attempting to get at the end:

Motor has 6mm smooth bore shaft. Get Coupler that will accept a 3/16 square end and allow the cable to move in and out just a little bit (similar to an outboard style connection)

The cable will be soldered to a small diameter flex-ferule that in turn is bolted to a 3/16 prop-shaft that goes through the strut.

The 3/16 shaft will have a small diameter drive-dog with a 3/16 prop and a 3/16 propnut.

I have speedmaster .21/.45 style strut.

Can this be achieved with off the shelf parts?

Eric Perez said:
I have a need for some odds and ends from Octura. I need someone who has access to Octura inventory and is setup as a dealer:
3/16 square-end flex-cable (std lay) 24”

6mm smooth bore flex with a 3/16 square cable collet or insert

Parts for a flex-ferule for 3/16 cable (including 3/16 stub)

Here is what I’m attempting to get at the end:

Motor has 6mm smooth bore shaft. Get Coupler that will accept a 3/16 square end and allow the cable to move in and out just a little bit (similar to an outboard style connection)

The cable will be soldered to a small diameter flex-ferule that in turn is bolted to a 3/16 prop-shaft that goes through the strut.

The 3/16 shaft will have a small diameter drive-dog with a 3/16 prop and a 3/16 propnut.

I have speedmaster .21/.45  style strut.

Can this be achieved with off the shelf parts?

70582[/snapback]

Call Gary Preusse 630 279-2451

Back