ob Tunnel Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter T

Can any-one tell me if they race Tunnels in the UK and who or which club to contact

regards to RC Nitro racing there in England. Or did any-one come out from there for the recent

Tunnel Champioships here in the USA

Thanks Peter T

Hi Peter, im not sure if there is anyone in the UK running tunnels, but no one fromt he UK was at the Tunnel Champs this year. Where are you located?

~James

Peter,

I can tell you no one from the UK came to the Tunnel Championships last month. We hope that will change next year. We had racers from Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Bermuda, Canada and the US.

We have some cats in the bag stirring up big time scratching hard to get out with some news of changes and improvements for next year's race. But until we get them all lined up, they shall remain in the bag. But if all the pieces fall in line, and most have already, all of the racers will love the proposed improvements.

Someone else will have to answer about the racing over in the UK and surrounding countries.

John

Thanks Guys for the in-put, I am located in Naples FL but my Son has just moved to the UK, and would like to make contact with some club or some-one there who races Nitro boats.

Thanks Peter T

Thanks Guys for the in-put, I am located in Naples FL but my Son has just moved to the UK, and would like to make contact with some club or some-one there who races Nitro boats.Thanks Peter T
Hi Peter,

The tunnel /ob-scene is not so big outside the USA.

how about contacting a hobbyshop , they probably know whats going on in the UK.

I do know they race a lot of FSR.

If it helps:

http://www.prestwich.ndirect.co.uk/

http://www.iansboats.co.uk/

Your son can call these shops and talk to them.

Good luck.

Ronald.

Thanks Ronald, will pass on the info to him and see what he comes up with

as he is taking a few tunnels from here (USA) to the UK and of course would like

to race them there.

Regards

Peter

Back