• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OB Motors value

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Johnson

I have three OB motors that I'd like to know what a decent price would be for each one. Not lookin' to break the bank and not lookin' to give them away. Just looking for a fair price.

First 7.5 OB Rossi probably around 4 years old but a little more than a gallon of fuel run through. Ran the motor last year then properly stored over the winter. The motor was worked on by Rod when brand new. Has the K&B red carb. I also have the original carb (never seen fuel).

Second and third are 2 K&B 11cc OB motors G95067 is stamped on both. Both motors were rebuilt by Rod at the same time as the Rossi and then neither has ever been run just stored.

Your input would be appreciated.

Just my opinion $200 each,some guys are looking for the K/b 67s these days. If Rod did the Rossi its a good one also

First you must specify if you are talking about Rod Gherity(spelling ?) like Dion said. 11CC K&B OB = $150 to $250 each. Piston, liner and bearing conditon is everything. Problem is almost no one runs them any more. Same price ranges on the Rossi powerhead, it is one of three or four manufacturers currently used by us tunnelheads. I have not checked lately but last time I did new ones were available recently for like $275 if my memory serves me. Its value also depends on if it is old or new version but that does not make a big difference. Send me pictures of the RRK powerhead please. e-mail is [email protected] James Beasley

Mike Crawford asked for your digits (and I provided them) over the weekend as he's interested in the Rossi.

DJ

On the road now so pictures will happen over the weekend. All motors were worked on by Rod G. Thanks for the input on price.

Im interested in buying the other 11cc K&B as well. Looks like you may have already sold all three without pics??????....... :)

Thanks to Morehouse and IW!!.... :D

One 11CC OB left pics attached. What you see is what you get. One motor one carb. Motor has not seen nitro since Rod Geraghty rebuilt it. Ron you get first crack at it $185 plus shipping and PayPal costs if you go that route.

Pic 1 Motor 1 11cc.JPG

Pic 2 motor 1 11cc.jpg

Back