O/T what are you guys doing this weekend?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't take pictures...... nothing to prove.

p.s. the link url's give away who you are.....

:) C'mon Kev! There's gotta be something constructive you can teach us..... Im willing to read.... Quit messing with Tom, and explain motor basics for dummies or something...... ltr Mike

kev is just tooting his own horn..... sometimes it's cool..... sometimes it's just BORING......

this type of stuff are what blogs are for..... get a blog kevin. it's the link at the top....

Do what ban you....I belong to a few Full size boating forums and i see this all the time...Looks like your instigating trouble purposely????.....Maybe im reading to much into this...Just what im seeing.....Maybe inside joke???... :unsure:

just comming back for some playtime :blink: ........no time for a Blog

I figured you might post some pics......afterall you did say you had my weekend beat early on in the thread ;)

almost outta Jack :( ....better go

Laterz

Last edited by a moderator:
did you see that little copprhead? I got about as close as I dared.......I took that pic about 3 hours ago

I dont think he liked me......kinda like some of the folks in this forum :rolleyes:

It kept me puzzled all weekend as I knew that I'd heard the screen name before.

I still like you Kevin if that means anything.

I was wondering where this topic was going or who nitroconcepts is?

It seems mr nitroconcepts used to ask himself "is it broke yet" ? Right?

The flying? I believe he has his pilots licence ( so do I ..... <_< )

Ronald.

Kev, so how are things? I mean really? You can send me a PM...

P.S. You were right about Germany, I do miss the sun and good Chinese food...

~James

my weekend brought me to the conclusion that my cat just cant handle the chop :blink:

good thing i have a nice water tight radio box after being upside down for 10 minutes :lol:

Back