O.T. -- My New Toy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propjockey

Looky what I picked up for a song! :D

Should help with the gas prices so high.

Daytona.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see the strut with the prop but at least you are muffled :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats for your nice toy.

p.s.Never was able to post a pic of that size!

Gill

Bad enough when one has to out fox 5 others on the course, now ya have a whole bunch more to avoid!!! Watch out for those that don't watch out for you! Been there, done that!!

Nice ride PJ :D

Thanks guys. It's not really my style, but you would not believe the deal I got on it.

It's a 2002 Centennial Edition...4126 miles! The original owner had it for about 8 months, then had a stroke. :( It's been in storage since then. It looks brand new! I have an appointment at the Triumph dealer on the 30th to get some factory recall work done...the wait is killing me.

It has more carbon fiber than MikeP's rigger! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
First thing you should do on the 955i is get a re-map for the fuel injection. She's pretty tempermental with the factory setting. Sweet sounding ride though!

Speedway said:
First thing you should do on the 955i is get a re-map for the fuel injection.  She's pretty tempermental with the factory setting.  Sweet sounding ride though!
114634[/snapback]

Now your a true Jockey....Mikey

Back