O.S. XM outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10x8

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where to aquire an adaptor/header for the .21 O.S. outboard, so we can fit tuned pipes? In OZ preferably. I cannot find any info on the forum.

Hey Tim - We came out to the Regatta Centre about a month ago and saw plenty of action. It is an awesome venue! Met a few of the lads and got some great video footage of that insane pink beast - 'The Terminator'. Even though we did not get to meet you, we had a great time and stayed about 2 hours. The weather was pretty bad that day, windy and overcast, which probably made it more exciting for me to tape. I cannot beleive how much gear some of the guys had out there. Honda generators, trailers etc. I told them I have a toolbox and an AA battery, LOL. Anyway, the TT gadget is ready. The O.S. will be going on an aeromarine predator. These are all combined, mate owned projects.

We saw Chris's tunnel with the MACS outboard???? It hooned down the straight and the wind picked it up and over she went. Got that on tape too.

Take care

Peter

Last edited:
Hi All,

That tunny that did the back flip was mine. I would love to see the video B) .

I actually looked for you guy's after I flipped but you disappeared..... Then Tim turned up about 10 min later.

TTYL

Chris

Sorry Chris, I have amended the post. We would have lerved to stay longer, but time was not on our side. Typical if we missed Tim by minutes, ah well next time.

If you want too, email me your address and I will put the footage onto a cd for ya -

[email protected]

Mark - Thanks , I will have a look at Precision Boats. Update - Found one at that site. TOPS! :D

Cheers

Peter

Last edited:
10X8, I made a header out of the front muffler section of the OS muffler. I cut out the "flange" that bolts to the engine and "hawged" out the opening to accept one end of a piece of an old .21 car header(90 gegree) and used "J&B Weld" to glue the two pieces together,, it's working to this day. You ruin the stock front muffler section that way,, you could also just make a "flange" out of aluminum plate and fasten the tube in the same manner or have it welded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks Jerry. I shaped up all my excess car headers to the OS outboard, but none had holes spaced 42mm?? I think. With it being new, we don't want to make anything permanent yet. We are new to outboards, just to have fun. Anyway - appreciate your tips always. :)

Hey Chris - Mate, I put the flip on my website, top shelf, called tunnelroll. Under the flag.

Landmax & Boats

Cheers

Peter

Sorry I wasn't there - it was just too damned windy that day.

I will be there on the 7th though - hope you can make it. I'll bring my Mod tiger along for you to have a look at.

Hey Pulsetech - did you still want that flex cable? Haven't seen anything yet?

Tim.

Pulsetech - Mate that would be great. It is a gadgetcraft pipe, the first section outer diam is 17mm, inner diam is 13mm. How much will this cost? The one from precision boats costs $24us. Please keep me posted, thanks.

Tim - It's ok, we had a good time anyway. We almost didn't go either, but the lure of r/c boats and crispy creme was too much to resist.

Did you see the footage of Chris's flip? Geez that tunnel hoooooooons.

C U

Peter

Last edited:
10x8 said:
Did you see the footage of Chris's flip?  Geez that tunnel hoooooooons.
108328[/snapback]

Not yet - but I have seen Chris' boat run. There is more to come from that boat in my opinion. Lots of potential ;)

10x8 said:
Hey Chris - Mate, I put the flip on my website, top shelf, called tunnelroll.  Under the flag.Landmax & Boats

Cheers

Peter

108282[/snapback]

Thanks,

I had a look at the video B) .Look's good!!!!! It's a big download, about 7500KB.

I'll see you up there soon.

TTYL

Chris

Pulsetech said:
Yeah tim sorry for the delay it's in the post as of today10x8 say au$25 including postage

pm me your details and i will send it off

108358[/snapback]

Hey Pulsetech (Greg) Ho hum, still waiting Greg for my O.S header? Starting to look like I've been had, eh Greg? Surely you would never say you posted something when you have not, or LIE to fellow members?

Why is your mobile off? Private home phone? No reply to email?

BUYER BEWARE OF GREG: PULSETECH of VIC. THIEF THIEF THIEF :angry:

peter greg dont lie if he said he has sent it off then he would have he is a good bloke want the class 2 come back in oz

laters dion

Pulsetech said:
peter have no fear Australia post has managed to lose the itemi Am overseas in korea on bussiness at the moment i will be returing on the 17th

when i return i will post you another header

it is unfortnate that you were away when i posted the item

because i heard nothing i assumed that the item arived

as they say assumption is the mother of all f*#kups

if you like i will refund your money as well as supply the header

im very sorry for your inconvenience

Regards Greg

113983[/snapback]

Greg,

See latest post, re: Pulsetech advertises for services, takes your $$, and does NOT deliver?

Last edited:
I Have posted the Headers Today you should see them monday

please let me know if you do not arrive

i have sent 2 one for your pipe and one for an irwin pipe

I have inculded a money order for $25.00
Na, still havn't seen them? <_<

Greg, what is going on mate? Should I just give up on my $$? Please, can anyone that knows Pulsetech explain? Man i hate doing this on a forum but I emailed/rang u 8.5 billion times?.?

Peter, Greg is good to deal with!

I was racing with him all weekend, he will chime in ASAP, at least this tim you told him earlier than 3 months later so he might be able to track it.

Kris

Peter, Greg is good to deal with!

I was racing with him all weekend, he will chime in ASAP, at least this tim you told him earlier than 3 months later so he might be able to track it.

Kris
Kris, thanks, BUT, I am still waiting for my header from Pulsetech??? I cannot beleive he has the ordacity to continue writting on this forum. It has been months now? He does not reply to emails or mobile calls.

:angry: If and when he ever "chimes in", I'll vote him for the small business of the year award.

:lol:

kris is right greg is good 2 deal with he gave me a few k&b leg's for nothing i dont under stand wot would be happening must be somthing 2 do with australia post

laters dion

ps did ya give him the right mail address :lol:

Back