O.S.21VZ-M

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the same a week ago. I wonder what is up?? Could o.s. be discontinuing the engine, or maybe a new .21 engine??

My guess is that the os21vz-m could not comepete Price wise with the novas and cmb engines. I wish they would bring the RZ-M .21 Back. just my 2 cents

Tom

OS has a brand new on road car motor out OS 21 xzr which i suspect might be their next marine engine. Its a 7 transfer ports with 3 exhaust ports also long stroke, same bore and stroke that novarossi use. It looks to be very close to the Novarossi design. Go to www.rctech for some very good pictures of the motor with all its parts. Then click (nitro on road) then click (exclusive nitro engine zone) and its about 10 threads down under OS XZ-R. Martin.

OS has a brand new on road car motor out OS 21 xzr which i suspect might be their next marine engine. Its a 7 transfer ports with 3 exhaust ports also long stroke, same bore and stroke that novarossi use. It looks to be very close to the Novarossi design. Go to www.rctech for some very good pictures of the motor with all its parts. Then click (nitro on road) then click (exclusive nitro engine zone) and its about 10 threads down under OS XZ-R. Martin.
Thanks for that Martin,, The engine looks good! looks just like,,They copied a Nova or

RB! LOL

I mostly look for engines that will adapt to the Thunder Tiger o/b lower.

I have a VZ-M adapted for nearly 4 years and its gave good service.

The XZ-R case looks alot like a RB 728 that I have on a TT lower, similar to the Nova,, it barely fit the steering/mount/bridal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Martin,, The engine looks good! looks just like,,They copied a Nova or

CMB! LOL

I mostly look for engines that will adapt to the Thunder Tiger o/b lower.

I have a VZ-M adapted for nearly 4 years and its gave good service.

The XZ-R case looks alot like a RB 728 that I have on a TT lower, similar to the Nova,, it barely fit the steering/mount/bridal.
That's a BEAUTIFUL set-up you have there...Wanna Sell It?? :D

OS Racers

The VZM is discontinued. Sorry about that.. Let me check and see how long parts will be available (likely 2 years)

Grim

Not sure there,, that powerhead is hell on flex cables along with a O.S.30VG(P)X that I have on the

Thunder Tiger lower. Steering is also an issue with the adaptation and has to beefed up considerably.

The RB728 is not a high performance motor to begin with. Its more of a mild, fuel savings timed engine

and has to be modified a fair amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure there,, that powerhead is hell on flex cables along with a O.S.30VG(P)X that I have on the

Thunder Tiger lower. Steering is also an issue with the adaptation and has to beefed up considerably.

The RB728 is not a high performance motor to begin with. Its more of a mild, fuel savings timed engine

and has to be modified a fair amount.

WOW...KEEPIN' IT MODEST AND REAL, VERY RESPECTABLE B)

Latest posts

Back