Now that I've stopped laughing.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: Are these people NUTZ or what !! $5.00 in plywood and a few minutes with a profile guage and you could build one. :lol:

I have got to sell my swamp land on E Bay. :blink: Scott

Rodney, it'll do 100 mph EASY!! NO PROBLEM!! ............ in the trunk of your car going TO the pond!! :lol: :lol: It still don't beat the $81.00 boat stand. There's more than $5 worth of stuff on that boat at least! :p :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
A fool and his money are soon parted. :eek: Hey...I got a couple of nice PVC boat stands complete with oder eating foam pads..$75.00 each. :p

Scary part is if he bought a 4x8 sheet he's got enough left for at least 5 or 6 more!! :eek:

Guess I'm just jealous 'cause I didn't think of it first!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney, it'll do 100 mph EASY!! NO PROBLEM!!

Remember this boat is not burdened with the extra weight of all those heavy radio extras.

Guys, guys!!! the ad says "hull is straight fiberglass" Click on the pic that shows the engine in the boat. Looks more like a hollowed out 2x4 to me! And all this time i've been doing it the hard way with molded fiberglass! And what inspired those sponsons, the Hindenberg? You know whats gonna be funny? If this thing shows up at speed week and DOES 100 mph!!!!!! :eek:

After looking at botrh E-bay adds I've come up with may be the rigger would be nice for OBNUT ( woulden have to build that Dumas kit and the other adds just shows that scale racers are crszy

Sorry guys just my 2 cents worth Scott

Not to mention that is about 3 feet long and only a 1 foot beam, if I read the specs right.......???? ;) :blink:

The camera must have taken a non-proportional picture :rolleyes:

Well, some sucker did buy the stand. I'd love to know how much the shipping is going to be!

ScottVanSlooten said:
After looking at botrh E-bay adds I've come up with may be the rigger would be nice for OBNUT ( woulden have to build that Dumas kit and the other adds just shows that scale racers are crszy
Man, and here I'm going thru the trouble of building one.. Rats, I missed out on a true 100 mph boat... :angry: Wish I had seen the add first! :D Would have used BUY NOW for boat sales..

Mark..

OB Nut Racing: Associates of Dewy, Cheetem and Howe Racing...

Hi Guy's

The custom stand thing is a legendary sale - truly unbelievable. The 100MpH rigger? there should be a law against this kind of advertising - oh that's right it's called FRAUD. Somebody should word this guy up and get him to call the cops.

This convinces me that there are way to many people (i use the term loosely) on Ebay who are completely without concience.

GT :angry:

PLEASE, I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT THE BOAT STAND WAS BACK ON EBAY.......WENT SOMETHING LIKE THIS........RELISTED DUE TO DEAD BEAT BIDDER! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back