Now that I've stopped laughing.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's baited the hook again? I can't believe it! Maybe we should start making these things ourselves and sell them on ebay too while they're still a hot item. :lol:

Really we are all just jealous as we didn't do it first. If he can sell them for that much more power to him. He's not misrepresenting it any way so it really comes back to the knuckleheads bidding on it. Now that 100mph P.O.S. K&B rigger is a different story entirely......... <_< <_< <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the guy who buys that 100mph rigger needs a boat stand? BTW, did you see the polished and gold plated zenoha (I can't spell worth sh%^) on ebay?

sterb237.gif

Man Don your right. I'm jealous that I didn't think of it but I'll bet it's a one time sell!

As for the rigger painted with Liquid Paper, CRAPOLA....LOL

:ph34r: :ph34r:

so why is the dam thing assembled in the picture and wen you buy it its not :blink:

Well it'll be alot cheaper to ship disassembled, not to mention easier to find a box for it (picture frame box would work). Besides all you need to assemble your $81 boat stand as a phillips screw driver! :D :D :D :D

We should get together and sell a bunch of those stands and use the money to buy some of those motors at Christy's. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Totally unreal :rolleyes:

Who knows maybe you'll see some rapper wearin' one at the next MTV music awards. :p

But then again nothing surprises me anymore when they call "rap" music. <_<

I know, they just spelled it wrong ...... there's supposed to be a "c" in front of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

With more than 88% responding to the poll saying no register no posting I don't see this going on too much longer. :blink: :blink:

you know this is the only board i am on that you can post as a guest...

on the related to this topic post do you think there is any demand for a model boat taxedermy service? you know give it a nice peaceful pose mount it on a slab of wood that they can hang on the wall type taxededrmy :) :D

some reason that stand just really reminds me of that

"on the related to this topic post do you think there is any demand for a model boat taxedermy service?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trashedboatadermy, It's a self service kind of thing. go to retreve boat and retreve your trashedboatadermy after your next oups o **** accident. :D :D :D

Back