Novarossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron,

So when is the New Nova Rossi "FLASH 21" going to be ready for production? :D

I here a lot of good things about this motor overseas. I hope it is a front exhaust

motor so we can get better pipes made for it.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

looks like it is going to be a standard exhaust set up as usual on the other novas.

just took a look at it on the international info page and they didnt mention it being used for marine purposees, just the car guys.

carl

Aaron,

I here a lot of good things about this motor overseas. I hope it is a front exhaust

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Mark, a Nova Flash marine motor would be cool, but guys are already complaining about the cost of CMB Valvolas. The car engine market is where the demand is in high tech .21 engines. Flash .21 car motor is a 600.00 + motor. Have some "real " Irwin s pipes made that will fit front and rear exhaust motors. Nova may be willing to make some Valvola type engines, but Glenn and Aaron would have to commit to a certain amount of engines, i would think. I have not heard from yoy in quite some time. Hope all is well. Richard D

Aaron,

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Mark, a Nova Flash marine motor would be cool, but guys are already complaining about the cost of CMB Valvolas. The car engine market is where the demand is in high tech .21 engines. Flash .21 car motor is a 600.00 + motor. Have some "real " Irwin s pipes made that will fit front and rear exhaust motors. Nova may be willing to make some Valvola type engines, but Glenn and Aaron would have to commit to a certain amount of engines, i would think. I have not heard from yoy in quite some time. Hope all is well. Richard D
I recieved an e-mail from Uriah Murnan the other day, and he claims he has Nova Plus .21 car motors at his shop with 184 degrees exhaust timming. I understand the .21 plus marine engines are timed higher than that? How the heck did Nova miss the boat on that? (no pun intended) lol lol Richard D

:ph34r:

08568.jpg

:ph34r:

-Buck-

Guys, I can get the 35 Plus marine motors with the 184* timing (approx)... I have one of the P/S for that sitting on my bench. All you have to do is ask! I can also get the FLASH motors if you want one.

Please remember...all of my comments are for the US guys only...Aaron is the Go-To man for all you guys in Oz.

Aaron, sorry for butting into your post!

Glenn

Aaron,

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Don't believe it :p Also Dont hear about FLASH .45 :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark and guy's

Novarossi ozspec flash 21 sets new 2lap oval record In Australia,

19.35sec ;)

these full mod ozspec flash 21 novarossi's will be available soon...

awesome performance, will post video of run next couple of days.

regards Aaron

Hi Aaron

what kinds of speed is your 21 hydro going,

with ozspec flash 21 engine,

thanks

p.s do you have any .12 motors in stock and price.

Luca

how are you,

21 hydro is going 75mph+ these motors will ba available soon...

.12 novarossi, yes i have them instock,

3 and 5 port,

regards Aaron

Mark and guy's

Novarossi ozspec flash 21 sets new 2lap oval record In Australia,

19.35sec
wink.gif

these full mod ozspec flash 21 novarossi's will be available soon...

awesome performance, will post video of run next couple of days.

regards Aaron
Heard all that splash when I first bought the 35 Plus for over $500 a year ago.

Now there is somethin better for $600. Still have had limited performance, at best,

after doing alot of work to my 35 Plus. Lowered liner, .015 to get some decent numbers,

187 exh., boost and transfers at 129, still too high for good torque. Had to buy a standard

plug head, turbo plugs not hot enough. Did get CR to 9.6 :1 I have a 2002 Nova that I

put in the same hull that is showing more torque and rpm's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

when i first started dealing with nova, before they changed the marine to Top,

the timings where alot better in 35plus, eh 190, trans 130 etc,

these made good power and rev's, was running h7's and 1450's with 3.7 cup etc

when they changed to Top, timings changed (was'nt told)exh 195, trans 135 etc,

they lost all the power but top rpm's was crazy,

i was running pipe under 7in turning a little 1445 3.2in cup and running around 73mph,

rev's were nothing like had ever heard before,

Nova ozspec flash 21 have timings to suit my set ups,

exh high 180's trans high 120's etc, it has a newer design piston/sleeve...

this make's good power and awesome rpm's i'm running high 70mph with this set up,

i do agree that lowering 35plus 21 sleeve is better,

Mark, i find the turbo plug head to better...

thanks

regards Aaron

Back