• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted novarossi sg flywheel kit for .12 nova

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taber

Looking for a novarossi sg(car) flywheel kit with flywheel for a .12 car to marine conversion.

You may be able substitute a .21 flywheel #29050 a #20001 flywheel cone (used on both the .12 & .21 pilot crank conversions) & an Octura 1/4-28 flex coupler w/pilot that extends up into the flywheel bore & threads onto the crank after you cut the pilot off. All parts are available from Gabe at Novarossi. I haven’t tried a .21 flywheel on a .12 with a pilot crank myself, but it may work? Contact Gabe or maybe someone else here can confirm/deny if a Nova .21 flywheel will fit?

The .21 flywheel will fit with some lathe work. That is exactly how I made the prototype.12 flywheel for Nova. You guys can give me a call and I can tell you how to put a flywheel on an SG shaft. I’m sure Gabe will have the parts and I’m thinking it would be less than a conversion kit.

GQ

There you go Taber! I just picked up a .21 Flywheel + Cone from Gabe for a Nova .21 using a 1/4-28 sg crank. I don’t have the specs, but was surprised that the Nova .21 flywheel isn’t much larger than the .12 one used on my Nova .12 (with a 1/4-28 crank.) Thanks for the info Glenn!

Latest posts

Back