Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, everything is selling like crazy (THANK YOU!!!) and I am already having to place another order. As always, I just want to check to see if anyone needs/wants anything specific.

I already have some of the .28 motors and the new TX-21M "hybrids" with the big exhaust on the order.

I hope to have the order final in a week or so, so please let me know of anything you want ASAP.

Thanks,

Glenn

Friends, everything is selling like crazy (THANK YOU!!!) and I am already having to place another order. As always, I just want to check to see if anyone needs/wants anything specific.

I already have some of the .28 motors and the new TX-21M "hybrids" with the big exhaust on the order.

I hope to have the order final in a week or so, so please let me know of anything you want ASAP.

Thanks,

Glenn
How about a T-7M,, brother to the 5M your selling?

Thanks,

Glenn
How about a T-7M,, brother to the 5M your selling?
Sure, no problem...I often get them for folks that ask. I just don't normally buy them for stock. I will get a couple.

Glenn

Thanks,

Glenn
what are you hitting/asking on the.28 and the TX-21M???

Thanks,

Glenn
what are you hitting/asking on the.28 and the TX-21M???
Looks like the .28 will still be in the $250 range and the TX-21M will still be $340 (unless the exchage rate is bad). I only have 2 unspoken for .28's plus some parts coming in so if you want one you might need to speak up quick.

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Glenn,

Did you still have NR12 5 port and how much? My friend saw my JAE12 run and he want to get one with header and the same pipe.

Thank you very much.

DR

Glen,

I think you will be selling a bunch of the T21 5/2m's. :) You might want to stock up on them. Because I have 20 prepaid orders for my NR OB conversions and here are about 10 others on a waiting list for them. I will have them done in 2 weeks. These people will need motors for them. :D

Glen,

I think you will be selling a bunch of the T21 5/2m's. :) You might want to stock up on them. Because I have 20 prepaid orders for my NR OB conversions and here are about 10 others on a waiting list for them. I will have them done in 2 weeks. These people will need motors for them. :D
Mark, Yeah I have a bunch more that should be here soon! I also have a few of the 7 port motors, and more of the "hybrids" with the big exhaust port coming. Your OB conversion will fit all of these! Thanks for taking care of the OB guys...I will do my part to keep it going!

Glenn

Glenn, someone here in the forum said that you have the .21 5 port engines for $215 each. Is this true and, if so, how many do you have?

Dear Glenn,

Did you still have NR12 5 port and how much? My friend saw my JAE12 run and he want to get one with header and the same pipe.

Thank you very much.

DR
DR, yes I still have the .12 5 port motors for $165. Headers are $20. I am out of pipes and am not sure when I will get time to make more.

Sorry for being late getting back to you...I just saw your post!

I'm glad your .12 boat is running good! Take care,

Glenn

Hi Glenn Any idea when you might meke some pipes???? :) :). if yours are not going to be ready for awile is the macg1110 .10-.15 pipe any good with your .12 motor?

looking for motor pipe header and carb mod

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glenn Any idea when you might meke some pipes???? :) :). if yours are not going to be ready for awile is the macg1110 .10-.15 pipe any good with your .12 motor?

looking for motor pipe header and carb mod

Rick
Rick, I don't know when I will get to the pipes...

I don't know about the MAC pipes...I have never run one.

I have the motors, headers, etc in stock. Just let me know what you need and I will get it ready for you.

Thanks!

Glenn

Back