Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, my latest order arrived today. Lots of .12 motors (still $165) and 3 of the new big exhaust port .21 "hybrid" TX 21M ($340). I also have 7 of the big exhaust P/S sets ($125) that will fit any of the current .21 motors I sell.

As soon as I get done with the post Christmas/pre New Years family stuff and as soon as we (my entire family) quit spewing body fluid (can you say flu) I will get filling all the orders I already have.

One note on my Texan .12 pipes...I can not get the materials and build them fast enough to keep up with the orders. I ask for your patience.

Thanks!

Glenn

Friends, my latest order arrived today. Lots of .12 motors (still $165) and 3 of the new big exhaust port .21 "hybrid" TX 21M ($340). I also have 7 of the big exhaust P/S sets ($125) that will fit any of the current .21 motors I sell.

As soon as I get done with the post Christmas/pre New Years family stuff and as soon as we (my entire family) quit spewing body fluid (can you say flu) I will get filling all the orders I already have.

One note on my Texan .12 pipes...I can not get the materials and build them fast enough to keep up with the orders. I ask for your patience.

Thanks!

Glenn

Glenn, everything you do is worth the wait! Texan pipe is awesome!

-Kent

Back