Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I am putting together another order and just wanted to check if you needed anything special. I might get one of the new extra long stroke motors to try...I got one in last time for a buddy to do some testing on and it looks like a really nice motor.

Just let me know if you need anything....

Glenn

What is the price on the extra long stroke motor?

What is the bore, and stroke on that motor.

Norris

What is the price on the extra long stroke motor?

What is the bore, and stroke on that motor.

Norris
Norris, it will be about $350 (actual price will depend on what exchange rate I have to pay). I have asked if thay can make me a marine version, but I would expect the first ones to come as car motors (air cooled heads and SG shaft).

The bore/ stroke is 15.88mm x 17.60mm

HP is 2.97 Hp.

RPM 6.000 ~ 40.700 R.P.M.

They come with a black case...looks nice.

Glenn

Glen

I hurt my short stroke last weekend. I seem to remember you saying that you have or can get parts for this motor. I have a P/S and rod. I would like to replace them so I have a back up on the shelf. I also need 2 sets of bearings and c clips. I would like to get a couple of header gaskets as well.

Mike

Glen

I hurt my short stroke last weekend. I seem to remember you saying that you have or can get parts for this motor. I have a P/S and rod. I would like to replace them so I have a back up on the shelf. I also need 2 sets of bearings and c clips. I would like to get a couple of header gaskets as well.

Mike
i would like 2 outboard conversion crankshafts for my 5 port motors .. i tried carl and have not heard back i just wanted the cranks so maybe that isa turnoff for him? help me please glenn..or heck have em make some outboard 5 port powerheads..lol

tk

Friends, I am putting together another order and just wanted to check if you needed anything special. I might get one of the new extra long stroke motors to try...I got one in last time for a buddy to do some testing on and it looks like a really nice motor.

Glenn
I'll take two 9 port Novarossi 7.5cc Outboard Powerheads turning 40K rpm and producing 7bhp please! :) James Beasley

Glen

this is the motor you are talking about,

there is no advantage with the extra long stroke,,

Luca

toro-nero.png2.png

Glenn,

I'll take something Novarossi in the 7.5cc to 15cc range. In board of corse.

:)

-Buck-

Glenn, I'm thinking with the release of the zippy-jae you need to bump up the .12 order!!!!

Glen

Mike
Mike, I have everything in stock except new P/S (I have new pistons that I can fit to your sleeve if it is in good shape). You can PM me or give me a call for the details.

Thanks!

Glenn

Glen

Mike
i would like 2 outboard conversion crankshafts for my 5 port motors .. i tried carl and have not heard back i just wanted the cranks so maybe that isa turnoff for him? help me please glenn..or heck have em make some outboard 5 port powerheads..lol

tk

TK, yeah I have a hard time getting hold of him also...I don't think selling just the cranks is a turnoff to him.

Yeah an OB powerhead would be nice!

Glenn

Glenn
I'll take two 9 port Novarossi 7.5cc Outboard Powerheads turning 40K rpm and producing 7bhp please! :) James Beasley

James, we would have to de-tune them to get 'em down to only 7hp....we wish!

I will pass your wish to the factory!

Glenn

Glen

this is the motor you are talking about,

there is no advantage with the extra long stroke,,

Luca
Luca, yes that looks like the engine. I don't know if the advantage of having an extra long stroke would show up in a boat or not. I know sometimes guys like to play with new stuff and if they need a little more torque in their boat this may be the ticket.

I just got word that I can get these in a marine version (I think it will still have the 14.5mm SG crank, but I can fix a flywheel for that easy enough).

Glenn

Glenn, I'm thinking with the release of the zippy-jae you need to bump up the .12 order!!!!
Joe, I AM!!!

These new motors straight out of the box with NO mods should push a good setup boat mid 50's - low 60's.

I think a carbon 125mm DF with a novarossi 20 port 15+cc engine would look cool on this old hull iv got kicking around here, just let me know when the "airplane" engine hits the shelf ;)

Seems like there is whole lot of interest in the jae. Not suprised for 39bux!! And Glenn your offering on these nova's at such an awesome deal. I bet a five port 21 in zipp/jae 12 would rock. Tank size would be my concern, but going fast in straight line sure wouldn't.......hhhmmmmm.......

OK Glenn, you had to ask! :D

I was wondering if there are any heat sink heads available for the .12 engines. With the JAE .12 kit, it looks like it might be a slight hassle in running plumbing up to the head. I've had good luck so far running air-cooled .12's but would like to test one or two out. Possibly an aftermarket one from the 4-wheelers?

Latest posts

Back