Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hi friends, I just wanted to let you know that in addition to just selling the Novarossi engines, I offer full service for all of your boating needs (I specialize in the smaller .12, .21, .28 boats).

Some of the parts and services I have to offer:

- Complete line of Novarossi engines and parts

- Complete hardware for the .12 and .21 boats (including SAW specialty items)

- All accessory items for .12 and .21 boats...flex collets, shafts, props, headers, tuned pipes, etc

- Boat work...drive line installation, hardware installation, etc

- Boat design consultation

- Prop work

- Engine work

I try very hard to offer quick service and great prices. If there is ever anything you need done, please give me a call.

Thanks!

Glenn

i like to talk to people also, but i like to buy off of the internet also. for me it's probably 90% of my business sales

i like to talk to people also, but i like to buy off of the internet also. for me it's probably 90% of my business sales
Steve, I've heard the same kind of advice from other folks also and I may go that way in the future, but I'm just not in a postion to go there now. Thanks for the advice though!

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Glen, is a top notch guy and he helped me out very much on the phone and his service.

Customer for life

Don McKay

Hi All,

I agree 100% Don, Glenn is a wonderful guy and a pleasure to deal with. He goes out of his way to help you in every aspect of boating.

Again, Thank You for all your Help Glenn !!

Paul

Back