Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hi friends, I just wanted to let you know that in addition to just selling the Novarossi engines, I offer full service for all of your boating needs (I specialize in the smaller .12, .21, .28 boats).

Some of the parts and services I have to offer:

- Complete line of Novarossi engines and parts

- Complete hardware for the .12 and .21 boats (including SAW specialty items)

- All accessory items for .12 and .21 boats...flex collets, shafts, props, headers, tuned pipes, etc

- Boat work...drive line installation, hardware installation, etc

- Boat design consultation

- Prop work

- Engine work

I try very hard to offer quick service and great prices. If there is ever anything you need done, please give me a call.

Thanks!

Glenn

i like to talk to people also, but i like to buy off of the internet also. for me it's probably 90% of my business sales

i like to talk to people also, but i like to buy off of the internet also. for me it's probably 90% of my business sales
Steve, I've heard the same kind of advice from other folks also and I may go that way in the future, but I'm just not in a postion to go there now. Thanks for the advice though!

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Glen, is a top notch guy and he helped me out very much on the phone and his service.

Customer for life

Don McKay

Hi All,

I agree 100% Don, Glenn is a wonderful guy and a pleasure to deal with. He goes out of his way to help you in every aspect of boating.

Again, Thank You for all your Help Glenn !!

Paul

Latest posts

Back