Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you get the good old motors like we used to buy, the ones with the single exhaust port?

glenn,

regarding what dad asked.. would part numbers help or have they used the same part numbers today and putting newer p/s for that part number?

chris

Is there a chance of getting a piston and sleeve for a .12 , I believe it is a short stroke 3 port but 5 port would work also. The sleeves you are selling for the water cooled .12 engine you sell fits, but it way to long. If I gave the overall sleeve length and the dimensions from say the top of the sleeve to the ports could this sleeve be gotten?

Thank You,

Paul

Is there a chance of getting a piston and sleeve for a .12 , I believe it is a short stroke 3 port but 5 port would work also. The sleeves you are selling for the water cooled .12 engine you sell fits, but it way to long. If I gave the overall sleeve length and the dimensions from say the top of the sleeve to the ports could this sleeve be gotten?

Thank You,

Paul
Paul, if you don't have a part number, give me every dimension you can and I will see if I can get one for you. The order is going to be final today so I need it ASAP if we want to try and get it included. You can just send me a PM with the info.

Thanks!

Glenn

Thank You,

Paul

paul,

the piston/sleeve you want is part #08608 for nsr12s3, im guessing your motor is an older rs12 but this setup will work great for you, i have one also..it has timing close to the new motors glenn is selling too... .020 sleeve shim will give you 129 180 timing which works well...have fun MT

Glenn,Are you getting any of the .15's (T-MX15PR) in? I would think these would be a great upgrade for the RTR's.

Thanks, Zach
I hadn't planned to, but if you want one let me know and I will get one or two. I will need to know tonight or early tomorrow to get it in on this order.

Glenn
I will try one out. Thanks, Zach

Latest posts

Back