Novarossi of America...Christmas sale!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn Im interested in one of the newest 46DD with modds and header and midle quite pipe and 3rd needle. Also are there differant stages of modds. Let me know thanks Charles

Glenn Im interested in one of the newest 46DD with modds and header and midle quite pipe and 3rd needle. Also are there differant stages of modds. Let me know thanks Charles
Charles, I have been talking with Martin this evening about the new motors with the factory mods. Once I get a little more info to get the complete picture on how testing went this afternoon I will post the details. Right now it looks like the new factory taper on the piston has fixed that problem and the new factory head button looks to be at least as good as the old ones after mods. I'm thinking there are no mods required at all to have an Awesome motor! Maybe Martin will chime in and give a general idea of what he does to fine tune his record motors.

The motors are $450, headers $35 and muffled pipes $85. If you buy the complete package I will cut $20 off the price. The motors come with the 3rd channel needle.

Thanks!

GQ

Charles, I have been talking with Martin this evening about the new motors with the factory mods. Once I get a little more info to get the complete picture on how testing went this afternoon I will post the details. Right now it looks like the new factory taper on the piston has fixed that problem and the new factory head button looks to be at least as good as the old ones after mods. I'm thinking there are no mods required at all to have an Awesome motor! Maybe Martin will chime in and give a general idea of what he does to fine tune his record motors.

The motors are $450, headers $35 and muffled pipes $85. If you buy the complete package I will cut $20 off the price. The motors come with the 3rd channel needle.

Thanks!

GQ

So Glen Changed my mind I want two complet motor packages when you get the new ones in thanks Charles

Thanks!

GQ

So Glen Changed my mind I want two complet motor packages when you get the new ones in thanks Charles
Charles, that sounds great! I have the new ones in stock now (only have 3 left). Martin and I talked more yesterday...he has made a few boat and prop tweeks and was running consistant 92+ mph yesterday with his race boat. These new motors do not require any mods now! I would simply set the head clearance where you like it (.008 - .010") and let it go!

I will PM you on the cost.

Thanks!

GQ

Hey Glenn I just heard my zoom carb off my vac45 is that true Charles
Hey Charles, I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but I don't know if the VAC and Nova carbs are the same size.

GQ
Oppppps! I ment that I Hered they are inter changeable.
The neck on the Nova carb is .590...don't know what the VAC is. I also don't know if Charles P. made any internal changes for the different motors.

GQ

Back