Novarossi Marine USA will help Stock Outboard Classes with Engines and Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Novarossi Marine USA now carries K&B and OS Lower units, as well as stock engines and parts new and used. We will continue to carry lower units and parts to go along with your Novarossi Marine Outboard Powerheads, but we will also now carry stock outboard parts and engines, new and used, online as well. I will be adding items daily and offering for prices below other online retailers. This is our attempt to help keep the NAMBA and IMPBA Stock Outboard Classes alive and well pending the availability one day of Novarossi manufactured NAMBA and IMPBA approved complete stock outboard engines. This was one of my goals when starting Novarossi Marine USA and taking over for Glenn, as well as assisting Novarossi with the creation of 91 and 67 marine engines to give Novarossi World, the best manufacturer of model engines in the world, a complete line of RC Marine Engines for our hobby. The 91 is getting closer thanks to the help of Martin Truex and Jerry Crowther. More projects will be announced by Novarossi World soon. Stay tuned.........

K&B Stock Outboard Engines and Parts New and Used

OS Stock Outboard Engines and Parts New and Used

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great to have another line of Marine Engines out there especially in the 67 and 90 sizes and I am sure the Nova complete outboard will be a great seller in the stock outboard class!!!! Even though I don't run them, can't seam to remember that starter thing!!

Brad

Back