• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi Marine Piston & Sleeve for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

I have a new Marine Piston and Sleeve for sale $145 delivered

for $175 it will be a Piston, Sleeve and Rod assembly. The rod will be R4 and will include circlips and wristpin factory assembled. This is the new set with the dished Micro-cast piston. This is not one of my R1 Car Sleeves with the CNC piston.

I also have a new Novarossi Crankcase with bearings installed, carb lock, exhaust gasket for $75

I also have a couple of Air cooled heads for Novarossi outboards. One is black anodized with the NOVAROSSI USA TEAM (factory racer) stamp and is new, the other is purple anodized and made by myself and is used but in good condition. $25 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin, I need a set of novirossi bearings for the long stroke, Mcgraw is out for now. Ill buy that cse with the bearings if it hasnot been sold.

sold.

I have one crankcase without bearings left to sell. The case is for one of the newer motors (19.5mm sleeve)

Tim_Duggan said:
How much did you want for it KB?
112433[/snapback]

The case?

$20 delivered via Dave's shipment? including rear plate. sound good?

$25 direct to you?

$50 for everyone else

Done deal - I want to try the R1 soon anyway. Pls send it with Dave's stuff - saves you the hassles and Dave will be sending me some stuff soon anyway.

Tim. B)

izitbrokeyet? said:
Tim_Duggan said:
How much did you want for it KB?
112433[/snapback]

The case?

$20 delivered via Dave's shipment? including rear plate. sound good?

$25 direct to you?

112436[/snapback]

I will take it!

Steve

Let me know how to pay please?

Back