Novarossi 46

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just figure most popular use 45 outboards than less inboards I dont know how many of NR45 engines Sold in USA? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just figure most popular use 45 outboards than less inboards I dont know how many of NR45 engines Sold in USA? :rolleyes:
Allan, I have been selling them almost as fast as I get them...my second batch of them is almost gone. Most of the motors are being used as inboards. Yes they are going to be VERY popular as outboards, but I predict they are also going to be running at the front of the pack with the inboards!

Glenn

Glenn,

Has anyone tried to fit these in an SGX Eagle ? I cannot get the AA motors and I have two boats that need 3 motors. If you have any insight to using these motors in this boat I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

D

Glenn,

Has anyone tried to fit these in an SGX Eagle ? I cannot get the AA motors and I have two boats that need 3 motors. If you have any insight to using these motors in this boat I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

D
Mine is going in my SG for break in, and base line evaluation. I just received a carbon fiber cowl from Igal B so I don't have to cut up the original for the header. Boat season is still several months away in this part of the country...Even with the extremely mild Winter we are enjoying.

We have 45 SGX cowls in stock that are designed to work with the 180 degree header. Original made for the OS MAX 46.

mine is running very good..
Martin, what pipe are running on the NOVA?
Novarossi nitro pipe, for those who have them, the head volume is too big stock, I reduced to .42cc and the engine runs great. Lots of torque and great rpm for a 45.
Martin,

Can I assume it is the unmuffled nitro pipe or is it the muffled version? What is the pipe length? Thanks.

John

Guys

Every motor I have sent out I have set headbutton volume to .40cc

Regards Aaron

Last edited by a moderator:
David, No, I have not mounted one in the SGX. Perhaps someone can post the bolt spacing for this new Nova? Picco, CMB, AA are all the same. Maybe the Nova is too?

Mark

Machine .036thou of squish, keep the same angle, then you also have to take same off flat aera that sits on sleeve to get your clearance back.....

Did I read somewhere that Gleen asked Nova to make the hole spacing the same as Picco/CMB? If so, is that now availible on the newest version?

Back