Novarossi 46 OB conversion kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy"s the cranks are all ground. :blink: :D :blink: I am just waiting on the PTO shafts to show up in the mail box. Then I will be shipping them. Should be early next week.

Mark Really work hard for new project PTO .21 & .45 so look awesome . Will you get " Honour Hall of Fame " IMPBA in first American in someday ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look awesome Mark. I can't wait for one to hit my doorstep...... ;)

Now were talking Mark!!! Very nice looking, for sure the best looking outboard I've seen. It'll look purdy on my Hornet... B) :ph34r:

Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good Mark. Looking forward to see one of these Nova .46 outboards run this season. I know you put alot of time and effort making this project a reality. Richard D

Thanks for the compliments guys.

This is wat I have left to sell of the 46 OB Kits. Get them know or wait for the next guy to make them.

Four complete NR 46 OB Kits $285 each plus $5.50 shipping (USA only) $20.00 shipping for outside the USA.

Four NR 46 OB Kits . You supply and install bearings and K&B PTO shaft. $220.00 each plus $5.50 shipping (USA only) $20.00 shipping for outside the USA.

Mark

Latest posts

Back