• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi 46 DD for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olly

Supporting Member
I have a Novarossi 46 direct drive motor with a frank Orlic carb, a muffled pipe, extra head water-cooled cap, 2 exhaust header gaskets, and a stock carb with the low end needle cut out. See pics showing all of the above.

I will be bringing this to Hobart if you are interested, because I will not mail it (from Canada).

Asking $400 U.S. for whole package.

Please post questions and interest here (no PMs) so there is no confusion.

Thanks

Olly

image.jpg

image.jpg

Olly,

Good deal for someone.

One question, did you have to cut off some of the Orlic carb neck to fit properly into the engine housing? Mine is way too long of a neck.

John

Olly, I'll take it. I can paypal you the money or send a check to save on shipping you could give it to Mark bullard to bring back for me.

OK Bill it's yours. I will give it all to Mark in Hobart and would appreciate payment through PayPal. I will pm you my account.

John, no I didn't because I ran it in a PT Sport 40 so it wasn't an issue.

Olly

Olly,

Good deal for someone.

One question, did you have to cut off some of the Orlic carb neck to fit properly into the engine housing? Mine is way too long of a neck.

John
John, some where too long, some where the right length. Don't know why. Just cut it to fit.

OK Bill it's yours. I will give it all to Mark in Hobart and would appreciate payment through PayPal. I will pm you my account.

John, no I didn't because I ran it in a PT Sport 40 so it wasn't an issue.

Olly
Olly that is what I'm shopping for next one of Phil's sport 40's or a JAE rigger.

Back