• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- AB modded MAC 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
for sale- blue head MAC 67 modded by Andy. Excellent condition, STRONG compression and very low run time, .550" bore carb. This is the last version of the blue head series with the ramped drum rotor. Wasn't really planning on parting with this one but I've spent a bit more than I had planned on some new FE stuff. Includes new uncut header ($60), new spare head button ($30) and Aeromarine 1/4" collet ($20). $400 shipped in the U.S. for the whole package (International shipping extra). Please post here, no p/m's to keep it fair for all interested. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
for sale- blue head MAC 67 modded by Andy. Excellent condition, STRONG compression and low run time, .550" bore carb. This is the last version of the blue head series with the ramped drum rotor. Wasn't really planning on parting with this one but I've spent a bit more than I had planned on some new FE stuff. Includes new uncut header (standard style not billet) and Aeromarine 1/4" collet. $400 plus postage. Please post here, no p/m's to keep it fair for all interested. :)
Might be interested as I need a new Motor for my Scale or did you have it set up for a rigger?

for sale- blue head MAC 67 modded by Andy. Excellent condition, STRONG compression and low run time, .550" bore carb. This is the last version of the blue head series with the ramped drum rotor. Wasn't really planning on parting with this one but I've spent a bit more than I had planned on some new FE stuff. Includes new uncut header (standard style not billet) and Aeromarine 1/4" collet. $400 plus postage. Please post here, no p/m's to keep it fair for all interested. :)
Might be interested as I need a new Motor for my Scale or did you have it set up for a rigger?
It has been run briefly in both rigger and scale. The scale I have now can't clear the carb or it would be in it. Currently the water jacket is drilled for rigger but that's nothing a tap and a set screw plug can't take care of. :)

I received a request for a shot with the head button off so I added that. Also I forgot to include the new spare head button I had on the parts wall so that is now there as well and I will pay U.S. shipping. :)

Back