Novarossi 21DD getting good revs with SPP Carbon Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!
default_laugh.png
Project Mayhem!
default_cool.png

Ian that engine is absolutely singing , love it when it zooms past the camera, sounds like an f-1 full noise at warp speed.

Stan,

Running in a new stock Novarossi 21DD Tuned engine. Internally stock from factory, with an Orlic carb. Not quite as impressive as the other video but not bad for an engine as you buy them still running rich:
default_cool.png

Haa...she is still looking good Ian. Thank god for the JAE style boat you are running,other wise you could not turn so fast and sharp on that little pond you play on and keep the speeds you are getting. Keep the video's coming, I/we like to see somebody that works hard on getting his Nitro boats running so well,and it shows. Thanks again for video's...

Ian... care to share your pitch to diameter, and possibly cup numbers this engine is pulling?.. I realize it may be a secret.... sorry... just looking for ideas, to work around/start with on a build.... very nice test videos.... harmony... thanks Mike

Haa...she is still looking good Ian. Thank god for the JAE style boat you are running,other wise you could not turn so fast and sharp on that little pond you play on and keep the speeds you are getting. Keep the video's coming, I/we like to see somebody that works hard on getting his Nitro boats running so well,and it shows. Thanks again for video's...
Thanks Stan! Yeah the JAE design turns pretty well, which is good for my little test pond! A lot of development to get to this point!

Ian... care to share your pitch to diameter, and possibly cup numbers this engine is pulling?.. I realize it may be a secret.... sorry... just looking for ideas, to work around/start with on a build.... very nice test videos.... harmony... thanks Mike
Mike, the CoCr prop in the second video is 44.3mm diameter, 1.6 pitch ratio, 5.5" cup.

Latest posts

Back