• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Novarossi .21 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinFinn

Asking $60 shipped

Attachments

• NRPipe1.jpg
    NRPipe1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 148
  • NRPipe2.jpg
    NRPipe2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 162
Ill take it paypal please, I'll need it for a seducer I just bought.
I'll check back in to see if it is still available. If so, I'll take it

I'm not sure who closes the listing but the pipe is sold and paid for. Figured so ppl know it's no longer available.
For privacy reasons I smudged out some of his address. Not sure why he didn't close the listing. I forget to do things myself so no biggie.
Capture.JPG
Paid 9/23/2020 let me know when it ships, thanks.

You know one would think 24 hours after payment, one would get a reply after a sale. He said it was available and gave me his paypal address and I paid. I never heard back from him, not even to say he received payment, "nothing". because I am quick judgemental I forced myself to just wait and not jump the gun, well 24 hours and still nothing. This is why I am quick tempered. This time I gave someone/him the benefit of doubt and waited 24 hours after payment for a reply and still no reply. I would say 24 hours, was a fair enough time frame for me/anyone to wait. Seller didn't even take the time to list as sold, I had to do it.

I'm not worried if it takes a few days to ship as I know we are all busy but dang let us know something.
Heck, everything I have bought so far I've always told the seller no rush, but geez at least have the courtesy to acknowledge payment and end the sale, instead of just getting paid and leaving ppl hanging.

I'm not dissing this guy I am just saying, he wasn't to busy and didn't have a problem replying to me and sending me his info but 24 hours later still no reply.
I'm still giving him a 50% benefit of doubt here (I hope he is ok), it's just sad when people act or treat people with such disrespect in a sale (Take the money and run). The other 50% I think I might have got ripped off.
I grew up in the streets of Chicago, so yes my mind does think the worst.

Most who really remember me will say dang he was such a shy, nice guy, what happened to him.
Nothing happened to me, I'm still the same person. I just speak my mind is all.

Take care. And this folks is why I'm the way I am, when dealing with ppl. This is a perfect example.

With the 5 rules for selling/buying and I even read some penalties on here. May i ask why replying is not mentioned pertaining to "Before and after" conduct of a sale with a given time frame for both the seller and buyer alike? 24 hours is a fair amount of time, one would think for the buyer, making a payment, and for the seller acknowledging the sale/payment/shipping time frame i.e tomorrow, a few days, would have some degree of a response timeline set in the guidelines.

A brotherly atmosphere? My brothers, friend and foe, respond within 24 hours.

See what happens. :)

Last edited:
You know one would think 24 hours after payment, one would get a reply after a sale. He said it was available and gave me his paypal address and I paid. I never heard back from him, not even to say he received payment, "nothing". because I am quick judgemental I forced myself to just wait and not jump the gun, well 24 hours and still nothing. This is why I am quick tempered. This time I gave someone/him the benefit of doubt and waited 24 hours after payment for a reply and still no reply. I would say 24 hours, was a fair enough time frame for me/anyone to wait. Seller didn't even take the time to list as sold, I had to do it.

I'm not worried if it takes a few days to ship as I know we are all busy but dang let us know something.
Heck, everything I have bought so far I've always told the seller no rush, but geez at least have the courtesy to acknowledge payment and end the sale, instead of just getting paid and leaving ppl hanging.

I'm not dissing this guy I am just saying, he wasn't to busy and didn't have a problem replying to me and sending me his info but 24 hours later still no reply.
I'm still giving him a 50% benefit of doubt here (I hope he is ok), it's just sad when people act or treat people with such disrespect in a sale (Take the money and run). The other 50% I think I might have got ripped off.
I grew up in the streets of Chicago, so yes my mind does think the worst.

Most who really remember me will say dang he was such a shy, nice guy, what happened to him.
Nothing happened to me, I'm still the same person. I just speak my mind is all.

Take care. And this folks is why I'm the way I am, when dealing with ppl. This is a perfect example.

With the 5 rules for selling/buying and I even read some penalties on here. May i ask why replying is not mentioned pertaining to "Before and after" conduct of a sale with a given time frame for both the seller and buyer alike? 24 hours is a fair amount of time, one would think for the buyer, making a payment, and for the seller acknowledging the sale/payment/shipping time frame i.e tomorrow, a few days, would have some degree of a response timeline set in the guidelines.

A brotherly atmosphere? My brothers, friend and foe, respond within 24 hours.

See what happens. :)
I'm not sure who closes the listing but the pipe is sold and paid for. Figured so ppl know it's no longer available.
For privacy reasons I smudged out some of his address. Not sure why he didn't close the listing. I forget to do things myself so no biggie.
View attachment 283671
Paid 9/23/2020 let me know when it ships, thanks.

Pipe is in the mail. Tracking receipt sent in a personal message. It is 8:58 AM Pacific Time, post office didn’t open until 8:30 AM so, remember, I have a 3 hour time difference. Good day.

Back