• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like I pissed someone off. Now Mike put this in my post that I have for selling my SGX21:

quote:

HI THERE LARRY, THANKS FOR SPREADING ALL THE RUMOR ABOUT MY TWIN EAGLE SGX THAT I GOT ON EBAY. I NEVER POSTED A PRICE ON MY ADD NEITHER I WAS TRIYING TO RIP ANYBODY. THE ADD STATED I WILL BE TAKING OFFERS THE ONLY PRICE THAT I PUT ON THE ADD WAS WHAT IT WILL COST RETAIL. YOU MIGHT BE UPSET AT ME BECAUSED I NEVER PURSCHASED THE EAGLE .21 THAT YOU ARE NOW SELLING. I WILL ASK THIS WEEKEND IN OUR TAMPA CLUB IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN YOUR LITTLE RIGGER. IF NOONE HERE BUYS IT YOU CAN TRY EBAY, AS YOU CAN SEE ITS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME. HAPPY RACING AND GOD BLESS TO YOU. THANKS, MIKE.....

Can you believe this? So I replied:

Quote:

No hard feelings Mike, but the fact is you were misleading to not only the guys here, but also to me on the phone. Not a big deal to me Mike, when you told me on the phone "I have over $4000 in it" I knew you were full of ****. I saw that you bought it for $1600 before I talked to you. "Spreading Rumors" please, you got caught, its that simple. Im not here to start trouble, Im here to help people out and not let the friends I have here on this site get lied to by people like you. Its that simple. Im not mad that you didnt want my SGX, the fact is you did want it and I wouldnt take a lowball offer like you wanted. You probably would have just put some stickers on it and double the price and sell it anyways. You have fun with "The Baddest Twin There Is" lol.

PS, thanks for bumping my post and your just digging your whole deeper.

Larry Jr.

So yeah, it is what it is. I guess when you back a dog in the corner its gunna get pissed off. Oh well. I know I started this whole thing, but in the same sense I would hope that one of you guys would expose someone else if you knew, cause I consider you guys all my friends. To be perfectly honest I really didnt care when I found he paid $1600 for it, but then he said its the baddest twin ever, uh, I couldnt help but laugh. Anyways, I guess the saga continues. Im done with it. I think I explained myself pretty clearly in my reply to him in my thread. PS, he told me he does real estate, not a federal officer. So who the hell knows...........

Larry Gempp Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK NO MORE REPLIES. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY MORE EMAILS THESE IS RELLY GETTING OUT OF HAND HERE, NEITHER I GOT THE TIME TO BE SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER ALL DAY TO BE DISCUSSING AN ISSUE ABOUT A REMOTE CONTROL BOAT.

I know I know !!! You have to have the last word :lol: :lol: So......

Go head :lol:

OK now I'm really confused ...... :blink:

Back in the beginning I p/m'd jmkarem about a boat I had. Well nothing happened because the boat went elsewhere. During and after that we exchanged e-mails of which his name on all the emails was Juan Breto. Now the name being given is Mike so I gotta ask ............. who are you really?? :ph34r:

OK now I'm really confused ...... :blink:
Back in the beginning I p/m'd jmkarem about a boat I had. Well nothing happened because the boat went elsewhere. During and after that we exchanged e-mails of which his name on all the emails was Juan Breto. Now the name being given is Mike so I gotta ask ............. who are you really?? :ph34r:

His name is Juan ([email protected]), he lied to everyone and gave himself the alias "Mike"

Hes on a role..........

Larry Jr.

:blink: I cant believe about I was phone to Jaun long distance short time but :eek: I really confused really name "Mike" he says Federal Office but should know oath promise "NO LIE" :(

Don not only did he lie to us but he stoled ny name , now what do i do i sure don;t want his name , i'd think the wife was cheating on me when calling me in the bedroom :lol: :lol: :lol:

Signed ...... i don't no who i am :blink:

Don nt only did he lie to us he stoled ny name , now what do i do i sure don;t want his name , i'd think the wife was cheating on me when calling me in the bedroom :lol: :lol: :lol:

To whoever you are,

I asked you if this boat was on ebay about 6 months ago which you replied no!!! but in reality the boat was on ebay three months ago. what im getting at is the history of the boat, and you replied that you had it built by Andy Brown which is a lie because a person in texas had it built. Honesty is your best friend!!! and inpersinating a federal officer is a crime!!!

Don nt only did he lie to us he stoled ny name , now what do i do i sure don;t want his name , i'd think the wife was cheating on me when calling me in the bedroom :lol: :lol: :lol:

To whoever you are,

I asked you if this boat was on ebay about 6 months ago which you replied no!!! but in reality the boat was on ebay three months ago. what im getting at is the history of the boat, and you replied that you had it built by Andy Brown which is a lie because a person in texas had it built. Honesty is your best friend!!! and inpersinating a federal officer is a crime!!!

Ya know,he just might work for the federal government,

They can't seem tell the truth either.

I see a pattern here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Tom, Don't sound like we will see "the baddes twin around" running this weekend

I asked if he was entered, and this is the reply!

HI THERE RICK MY NAME IS MIKE, IM A FEDERAL OFFICER HERE IN TAMPA MAYBE I GO THIS SATURDAY OR SUNDAY LOOK OUT FOR MY GOVERMENT VEHICLE. NO I WON'T BE RACING THIS WEEKEND AS I STILL NEED TO GET SOME GAS AND OTHER SUPPIES FROM JOHN. YES I WILL BE THERE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL YOU GUYS AGAIN

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rick, (((((AND THAT IS MY REAL NAME))))))) Cucumber is just an alias.

So are some of the other names I've been called ?!?@?#?$^%$@??

OK OK, I know I was the person to start this so I guess Ill have to end it also. Juan aka "mike" made a mistake and Im sure realize's that this is a close group on this board who takes eachother as friends before customers. This website was built for the advancement of the hobby, I know this for a fact becuase Tom Moorehouse is a good friend of mine and nothing makes him happier than when a new person on his website learns something for the first time. With that being said, Im sure Juan has learned something for the first time, and in the future will make better decisions. For the Tampa area boaters, I have the highest respect for all of you and in no way shape or form look down on the area because of it. For those locals who may come in contact with Juan in the future, I ask that you all be helpfull and welcoming. Forgiveness is the answer to this situation. Juan, I will defend any fellow IW members, and I will also protect them from anyone who I feel is not being honest with them, as I beleive they would for me. I welcome you to ask as many questions in all forums and participate in all discusions, I welcome you. Lets just be honest with others and most of all, be honest with ourselves. This is over, lets move on. The truth is Juan, that is a very nice twin of yours, now lets see it run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Gempp Jr.

I did a trace on this guy and he is a security guard for a grade school down south.

Back