• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few questions for you though!: One of my friends was bidding, or paying high price and won that on ebay and you simply screwed him out of the deal. Also why would you lie, why not just be honest and say that the boat had been on ebay?

Like Mike said," there is nothing wrong with trying to make some money." I hope I am not taking to much liberty here speaking for anyone else,being a fairly new guy myself, but I think all on this board somewhat consider one another friends. So there is no need to lie, I don't think anyone appreciated that. As for making money on a sweet deal,"Go on wit yo bad self!"

Cliff

WONDERING IF THIS IS THE SAME TWIN RIGGER THAT WAS ON E-BAY 6 MONTHS AGO.

NO!!! AND I CAN'T POSTED ON EBAY , THEY ARE NOW CHARGING TAXES FOR SELLING STUFF IT STARTED FEW WEEKS AGO ALSO FOR THIS AMOUNT IT WILL KILL ME ON LISTING FEES, SELLING FEES, AND TAX FEES.

This dosen't make sence to me .

And in all your post's not once have you put your name , what is your name ??

I really don't care where or hiw much you sell your boat for but please don't take us for a bunch of DUMMIES

THE BOAT IS NO LONGER FOR SALE I DECIDED TO KEEP AND RACE IT THIS SUMMER I ALREADY MENTION THAT BEFORE THANKS.

change the...... Is not for sale any more ...to I can't sell it any more thanks to Junior ;)

I really hope the guy's in Tampa are on this forum and have red this thread , i don't no what to say about this guy :blink:

And if your reffering to me to stop emailing you i have never emailed you, i PM'ed you for a price on the boat which you would not say, so i gave up rather quickly

I hope you have a nice summer just becarefull who your dealing with , like i said before where not DUMMIE'S

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if he is actually entered?? If so, Can't wait to see X Hydro in Tampa this weekend!!!

Should have a front row seat, If Rich Moore is there, as I'm usually his pitman.

This should be fun

As a few have asked, what is your name??

Rick Bellinger

WOW did that ever spin out of control. Guys I met Mike last month at the lake and this thread really did get out of control, lots of miscommunication on all parts. Bottom line is he's not a thief or bad guy at all, a little hard to understand, LOL , but nothing more. Easy on the new guy. Okay that said let the flamming begin , Ive got my firesuit on. :ph34r:

THANK'S DREW2. I TRY TELLING ALL THESE GUYS THAT I WAS ONLY TAKING OFFERS AT THIS TIME I NEVER POSTED A PRICE ON THE ADD, JUST WHAT IT COST RETAIL. WELL ANYWAY IM NOT GOING TO STRESS OVER THIS ISSUE IM KEEPING IT AND WILL START RUNNING WITH YOU GUYS THIS SUMMER AS SOON I GET TOGETHER WITH JOHN REGARDING SOME FUEL ECT. TAKE CARE AND SEE YOU GUYS SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I WILL BE THERE WITH MY WIFE MY SON AND SOME FAMILY MEMBERS THEY NEVER SEEN R/C BOAT RACING BEFORE. SEE YOU SOON. MIKE.....

Mike seemed to compound the problem when he wasn't honest with the group.

Now it's time to move forward and hope we all learned a lesson.

You can't judge a book by it's cover ;)

Mike no bad blood , i hope you have a great summer , no hard feeling's, if you want to sell something here i alway's found that a price help's even with a best offer behind it, that way if poeple don't want to pay that they can move on or make you an offer.

Anyway will call this a horse dead

Have a great weekend Mike and to all the guy's that get to race in the sun :(

Back