North East, Michigan

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CySlyde

bah...

Finally get a good long term contract, got settled back into GR for the duration. starting to get my toys out and see what I need to get them running.... and now there is a full time position up in West Branch. I am shooting for the position. would be really nice if i get it. now I am trying to get some recon going for the possibility of a move.

so are there any boaters up that way? I know there is some stuff in flint which might not be too bad of a drive... what about midland, bay city, or saggy??? clubs, or just groups of friends out having some fun really doesn't matter to me. not sure if i would have enough time for a club... but if i am going to be in the area for a long enough duration might not be a bad thing.

thanks to all for the info...

kinda sucks that I havn't even made four payments on my new house and i'm thinking of moving LOL

Hi Cy:

Check out the Saginaw Bay R/C Boat Club web site at WWW.saginawrcboats.wxpage1.com Lots of activities all summer. You would be welcome to join us in some racing.

Ralph Barthel

If you dont move and stay around the GR area I am in Newaygo. Dont know many around here with boats just me and my friend. Nothing fancy though just 3 RTR's.

platnium. I run a lot in/near newaygo, my mom has a cottage on engleright lake. maybe some weekend when I'm up that directon for some boating time i'll hit you up with a PM. Dont worry about RTR's I'm more of a fun runner myself.

There was a small club in Gaylord check with there local hobby shop i moved away a few years ago now in fla hope you find someone close Robert

Back