"No Word" From New CMB 21 Beta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My biggest problem is the new crank is a replacement for the defective one that it came with. But the new one has more defects then the first. The mark that i have circled in the pic is like the CNC machine pulled away before completing its cut. The surface to the right of the mark is higher then the left side. If i were put this crank in it would instantly mill my new conrod. And whats up with the machining grooves in the pin. I my eye's that pin should be polished and smooth.

IMG_20160412_090429.jpg

My biggest problem is the new crank is a replacement for the defective one that it came with. But the new one has more defects then the first. The mark that i have circled in the pic is like the CNC machine pulled away before completing its cut. The surface to the right of the mark is higher then the left side. If i were put this crank in it would instantly mill my new conrod. And whats up with the machining grooves in the pin. I my eye's that pin should be polished and smooth.
Yup, that don't look right, I'd send it back.

Try get someone to punchout and reslug with new weights and balance or send back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update. Got in touch with CMB and they have sent me two new cranks and a new conrod. Thanks CMB for making things right and a big thanks to Stu Barr!!!

Latest posts

Back