No better customer service than ZippKits!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike burt

Just wanted it to be let known that I have been building jae12g.I have bought most from zipp.Did run into some problems but they were taken care of so fast

Zipp Kitts is highly recommended by me.They have went above and beyond helping me.Thanks Guys.

I AGREE,Joe Petro is one of the most helpful guys I've come across. Very knowledgable,helpful,all around great guy. I buy all my stuff from Zipp Kitts. Tom

Joe makes everything right. His kits are nice and ships when you hit the buy it now button......

everyone at zipp is GREAT!! not just joe, every single person i have dealt with has been very helpful & polite. killer prices & fastest shipping i know of. if they could bottle customer service & sell it, he could retire in a very short while with the $ he'd make B) . always my first choice if i don't have an item or can't get it locally.

We had to make the office door bigger...

Our heads are getting swelled up from all of this mushy talk...

Seriously, we (everyone here) live by the golden rule.

We treat everyone exactly as we would like to be treated.

Our customers are our friends, and we take care of our friends...

Thanks for the comments!

Joe, Debbie, Stasia, Bill

Thanks for the comments!

Hello Joe,

check your email, have send 2 mails want to buy spareparts for the engine mount.

Uffe.

Always good service from Joe, he yesterday posted my parts thath i emaild him about.

My only problem is, that he was so fast to ship my parts, so i not yet payed him.

Uffe.

Thanks for the comments!

Joe , you have been a great help . I have called you a few times during the build process of our gas rigger . If we were closer to you I'd buy the soda or beer ! Your help has got this rigger idling and running good up to this point .

Latest posts

Back